Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@makeitup305 ,

I didn't receive an email with a discount coupon either.  Sigh...

@makeitup305, no lovely discount email for me either ๐Ÿค”

@makeitup305, Just wondering if anyone is following this thread @RebeccaBT, I didn't receive any discount emails either ๐Ÿค”

@makeitup305, nothing in particular, just a few smaller i...

@makeitup305, nothing in particular, just a few smaller items, but let me loose in a large Sephora store and I have no doubt I could find something ๐Ÿ˜

@makeitup305, It would be nice to receive one, since I ha...

@makeitup305, It would be nice to receive one, since I have a few wants on my list ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: @makeitup305, It would be nice to receive one, since I ha...

@Luvstravel  ditto! What are you eyeing?

@makeitup305, I can't remember one either. Normally I rel...

@makeitup305, I can't remember one either. Normally I rely on the Sephora Spring and Fall sales as my only 20% off, and was surprised the Spring was 20% and not the usual 15% off.

Re: @makeitup305, I can't remember one either. Normally I rel...

@Luvstravel I was surprised at that too. I wonder if they released these coupons to compete with other websites that are doing F&F sales.

Re: @makeitup305, no lovely discount email for me either ๐Ÿค”

@Luvstravel the only reason I'm asking is because a IGer I follow said she'd gotten info that they were getting sent to everyone. Idk if that's true or not, I don't remember the last time I got a targeted discount.

I'm not sure the rhyme or reason to the emails, but I got a free shipping email. As Rouge I already get free shipping. Still not sure why some Rouge members got the free shipping email, but they did reach out to me after commenting. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโค  My low-buy June then turned into an expensive month- 20% off. @makeitup305 @SportyGirly125 

@l8totheparty I feel you. I picked up both of the new ND releases when I was planning a no-buy. Glad they reached out to you though! I might give CS a call but maybe Sephora is doing my wallet a favor lol.

@makeitup305  Nothing here either ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ 

@makeitup305 

Nada for me either ๐Ÿ˜•

@makeitup305 I didnโ€™t get any. Not free shipping or 15/20% off. 

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

When I get to work and see my nose contour isnโ€™t fully blended!!!! Those awful fluorescent lights get me every time.

me every dang day!!! also I'm super fair so I always stru...

me every dang day!!! also I'm super fair so I always struggle with contouring because it's so dark! anything contour is insane

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

For me to try a nose contour and to find out later it's not blended well is a beauty nightmare of mine. @kvkk 

Pop ups on Temptaliaโ€™s site grrrrrrrrrr. 

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Blackwhiskey  Stock up on sorbet, set up a lounge area right next to an air conditioner and throw some sheets in the freezer;). ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

RE: Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Ooo sheets in the freezer im gonna do that right now! Its gonna be the same temperature until tomorrow

@Blackwhiskey 

But the humidity is only 30%...I don't see a problem? ๐Ÿคช

Stay inside, crank that ac, and drink plenty of water! ๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Reply
testing