Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@niki172 Every time I get excited about one it’s never in there. I’ve given up hope that they will get it fixed.

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

That being said im hoping to god i get at least one of the samples i picked! I chose the givenchy foundation and giorgio armani concealer.

Did anyone else not get a discount coupon for Sephora?

Never received a targeted discount.

Never received a targeted discount.

Re: Never received a targeted discount.

Hi @makeupbeauty12,

I am so sorry for the confusion. This offer was shared with some Beauty Insiders, but not all. Other promotions will be shared with different groups of Beauty Insiders soon, so keep your eyes out for one headed your way! I recommend signing up for emails and downloading our app to be the first to know about our other promotions. We thank you for being a loyal Sephora client! 

Best,
Rebecca

I haven't received one either.  😕  

I haven't received any of the targeted promos either, but I'm kinda ok with it. I usually plan my Sephora purchases to line up with the spring and fall sales (with an occasional good GWP promo here and there) anyway. 

@quspork  Same here. I know what I need, approximately when I’ll need it, and try to buy it around established sales periods if possible. If I get extra offers, great. If others get them, great for them 😊

I've never received one of those targeted discount codes, either, and it's starting to annoy me. I understood (or was just ambivalent) the first few rounds I saw those codes sent in the past year or so, but I need to restock some skincare items, and this is getting old.

I actually received a 20% off coupon. Using it to restock...

I actually received a 20% off coupon. Using it to restock on Tatcha products.

Nope, never received any specially targeted emails :-(

Nope, never received any specially targeted emails 😞

I didn't receive any offers either.  Maybe not receiving a coupon is better than receiving one...better for the wallet, not better for the need to scratch that itch and buy all the new releases.. 😄

@makeitup305 ,

I didn't receive an email with a discount coupon either.  Sigh...

@makeitup305, no lovely discount email for me either 🤔

@makeitup305, Just wondering if anyone is following this thread @RebeccaBT, I didn't receive any discount emails either 🤔

@makeitup305, nothing in particular, just a few smaller i...

@makeitup305, nothing in particular, just a few smaller items, but let me loose in a large Sephora store and I have no doubt I could find something 😁

@makeitup305, It would be nice to receive one, since I ha...

@makeitup305, It would be nice to receive one, since I have a few wants on my list 😊

Re: @makeitup305, It would be nice to receive one, since I ha...

@Luvstravel  ditto! What are you eyeing?

@makeitup305, I can't remember one either. Normally I rel...

@makeitup305, I can't remember one either. Normally I rely on the Sephora Spring and Fall sales as my only 20% off, and was surprised the Spring was 20% and not the usual 15% off.

Re: @makeitup305, I can't remember one either. Normally I rel...

@Luvstravel I was surprised at that too. I wonder if they released these coupons to compete with other websites that are doing F&F sales.

Re: @makeitup305, no lovely discount email for me either 🤔

@Luvstravel the only reason I'm asking is because a IGer I follow said she'd gotten info that they were getting sent to everyone. Idk if that's true or not, I don't remember the last time I got a targeted discount.

I'm not sure the rhyme or reason to the emails, but I got a free shipping email. As Rouge I already get free shipping. Still not sure why some Rouge members got the free shipping email, but they did reach out to me after commenting. 👍🏻❤  My low-buy June then turned into an expensive month- 20% off. @makeitup305 @SportyGirly125 

testing