Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@l8totheparty I feel you. I picked up both of the new ND releases when I was planning a no-buy. Glad they reached out to you though! I might give CS a call but maybe Sephora is doing my wallet a favor lol.

@makeitup305  Nothing here either ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ 

@makeitup305 

Nada for me either ๐Ÿ˜•

@makeitup305 I didnโ€™t get any. Not free shipping or 15/20% off. 

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

When I get to work and see my nose contour isnโ€™t fully blended!!!! Those awful fluorescent lights get me every time.

me every dang day!!! also I'm super fair so I always stru...

me every dang day!!! also I'm super fair so I always struggle with contouring because it's so dark! anything contour is insane

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

For me to try a nose contour and to find out later it's not blended well is a beauty nightmare of mine. @kvkk 

Pop ups on Temptaliaโ€™s site grrrrrrrrrr. 

@Blackwhiskey  Stock up on sorbet, set up a lounge area right next to an air conditioner and throw some sheets in the freezer;). ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

RE: Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Ooo sheets in the freezer im gonna do that right now! Its gonna be the same temperature until tomorrow

@Blackwhiskey 

But the humidity is only 30%...I don't see a problem? ๐Ÿคช

Stay inside, crank that ac, and drink plenty of water! ๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ˜Ž

OMG ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง

Oh wow! That is hot๐Ÿฅต Sorry @Blackwhiskeyโ˜น๏ธ

1. The play boxes on sale have expired point cards so if that was a reason you wanted to buy, dont bother, they expired november 2018... quite annoyed but i guess whatever. 2. I tried posting about this and for 10 minutes my app would not work. I couldnt click on anything, i was stuck in one page, i couldnt even click on home. This always happens and it discourages me from posting anything! 3. It sucks that i see colors that i really want but you have to buy a whole palette for it.

Hi @Blackwhiskey! I just sent a PM to help. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Cheers! 

Kevin

@Blackwhiskey 

Post in the CS group and a mod will manually add points to your account for your Play box(es)...I've done it before! I mean...they advertise it as included in the purchase, so you should definitely get them. ๐Ÿ˜ (Which reminds me, I need to do the same!)

Yes, the Play cards in the box would have expired the month after the box was originally issued- they are not going to put new cards in the box. Contact CS as someone suggested.

I just realized I havenโ€™t even swatched my Huda Emerald Obsessions since I bought it last month (oops) so I opened it just now and... Omg!! Why!! 

606008CE-7CCD-4A38-8544-E31360370E42.jpeg

It just fell right out in my hand! I havenโ€™t even used the palette yet! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Thankfully it isnโ€™t broken so itโ€™s still usable... Iโ€™m just gonna have to be really careful every time I open it now.

These palettes are notorious for having the pans fall out and/or break. (I have personally had it happen twice to me.) Take it back to the store and they should give you a new one at no extra cost. I totally get it! I haaaaate when this happens!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ @HunterKathleen 

@SchylarR @katsnob Itโ€™s okay honestly, Iโ€™m not devastated or anything lol. If the shadows themselves were beyond using or fixing Iโ€™d return it but itโ€™s not too much of a hassle for me to put some glue in it and fix it. ๐Ÿ˜Š But thanks!

testing