Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I do that a lot @ParrotTulips 

I wish i had gotten the 20 % off an eye cream that ive been wanting recently came back in stock but the priceeee ugh

@Blackwhiskey which one is it?

The supergoop oat eye cream with 37spf

@makeitup305 wrote:

@Blackwhiskey which one is it?

@Blackwhiskey keep an eye on Dermstore. They sell it and are more likely to have coupons than Sephora. If you've never ordered from there, let me know and I'll send you a referral and you get an immediate discount.

So I have two pet peeves to share:

1. This actually may have to do with pets 😏 I was visiting my parents and did my makeup on a table in the dining room. I left my beauty blender and makeup on the table and left for the day. The next morning, I couldn't find it when applying my foundation. I have a feeling this little guy might've take it somewhere. He's already claimed another BB before 🙈. I can't stay mad at him if it is him though 😂

IMG_20181226_221032.jpg

2. My SMASHBOX - Always On Liquid Eyelinercap fell off while it was in my makeup bag and completely dried up. It was brand new so I wanna save it. If anyone's got any tips that work, please let me know 😊

lol who could stay mad for so long with that face @SpaceLlama 

Ikr! He also LOVES to cuddle on the couch, @blackkitty2014 😂 it's hard to be mad then too because it's so cute 😭

@SpaceLlama I can’t help with the cuteness stealing your beautyblender, but maybe try soaking the tip of the eyeliner in a little fix plus or micellar water to see if you can unclog the dried up tip. 

I do have some Fix+! I'll try doing that. Thanks, @heartsmyface ! 🙂

@SpaceLlama  Did it work? 

There is some ink coming out now! I left it pointed down overnight to hopefully get the ink to flow down. I'll probably have to leave it in Fix+ longer to get more dried up liner off, but it's better than before. Thank you, @heartsmyface 🙂

Another option is to wash the tip with brush cleanser.  Clean it like a regular makeup brush.  It may waste a little product but you’ll for sure get product flow if the tip is cleansed. @SpaceLlama 

When everyone around you is getting 20 percent off codes and you go check your email to find Sephora just gave you a free shipping code and act like it’s a big deal.  I already get free shipping so I’m a little pissed.

66227061-DBBB-4521-A7BE-79E9395B7AFA.jpeg

They clearly know I’m Rouge and get free shipping already so W T F ?  

@heartsmyface I didn’t get anything, not even the irrelevant free shipping. I order on average 2x/week. They know they have my business. I feel the love. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Aww that stinks. I was feeling good about my 15% until I realized other ppl were getting 20% lol. I am also rouge. I’m hoping it’s a mistake because I actually want a couple of things.

Re: RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Anonymous  I don’t know what their thought process was with giving everyone different discounts and ‘non-perks’.  They know people talk and are going to find out other equal tiered customers received better offers.  

@heartsmyface if it makes you feel any better, i dont even receive any email lol 😉 Sephora, you knew i blew all my money on you last month so no more money to spend ... so no need to send any offer.. Well play lol

@blackkitty2014 I didn’t get any code either. 

@blackkitty2014 😂 if you want I will share my useless code with you;). I know it’s against the rules but what harm can it do? 😂

@heartsmyface The least they can do is send out free overnight shipping. 🤣😂😅 Chanel does that all the time 😉

2 Replies
testing