Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I just couldnโ€™t help but laugh out loud as I was tagging this as spam. Like, I know what all these words mean individually... but together? This entire post is just a word jumble 

8EE986C5-E5AE-4B43-B99C-26CF4ADCD81D.png

Translation-  Your doctor can tell you how awesome these chips will make you feel?  You may see changes in your hair growth with eating these though thereโ€™s no telling how long the effects on your hair will last.  ๐Ÿ˜‚ (Iโ€™m really trying here) 

Using this method, you will no longer need to check your scalp for new hair growth.  You will see the difference in your hair.  Donโ€™t put fโ€™ing chemicals in your hair or youโ€™ll f it all up.  

howโ€™d  I do? @NotCrocker

what does this have have to do with SunChips?  Seems like an ad for hair growth serum... is that the funny part?  

That seems like a pretty perfect translation @heartsmyface!

If people want proof of their effect, just see for yourself! Even my brows grew in more fully!

Sunchip.png

At first I missed the purple, but this new look is really growing on me. I've made A LOT of friends. The whole birds attacking me is surely going to get less annoying over time, and I will need to transition to mostly orange shirts, the flavour dust can be a bit frustrating. But TOTALLY worth it.

omg @NotCrocker  This is hilarious and you look so tasty!

Hahaha @sprocketta @MissPuff I'm out here lookin like a literal snack!

@NotCrocker You look DELICIOUS! I knew crimping was making a comeback and dare I say, the orange complements your lipstick so perfectly! SPICY!

OMG @NotCrocker I was mid conversation with my boyfriend when I spotted this as a thumb nail on the main page and just cracked up laughing for a good minute while he stared at me confused. Thank you for that.

@NotCrockerUnidentified

That is simply incredible! Before I start testing myself though, I have one nagging question that I just can't seem to figure out on my own. How do you sleep without breaking it all to pieces? Sitting up, with your head nodded forward? Perhaps hanging off the side of the bed? And do you use any sort of overnight cap to keep the inevitable crumbs out of the sheets? Perhaps a chip bag with a hole for your face?

If you could clarify this for me, I'll be making a grocery run soon. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly, @RGbrown, you nailed it. Take a Sun Chip bag (preferably the compostable ones famous for their noise levels), cut out the appropriate nose and mouth holes and just pop it right over your head. It provides SO MANY BENEFITS:
1. Protects the chippy goodness growing from your head.

2. Provides soothing crinkly noises throughout the night.

3. Acts as an eye-mask to keep out those pesky sun rays.

4. Feels faintly like you are suffocating, which can help you to pass out fall asleep faster!

It's a no-lose situation!

@NotCrockerUnidentified

Dang, that's exciting news. And the same bag can do double duty as a shower cap, which is a plus for the ultra thrifty folks here! ๐Ÿšฟ

Hoping my store has some family-size bags though...not sure the regular size one will fit my noggin. Here's hoping I can get started soon! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Number four though! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€ @NotCrocker

I LITERALLY JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT MY DESK - omggggggggggg @NotCrocker

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป you look like a good judge of those chips!  Your new hair looks a bit crunchy though. ๐Ÿ˜‚@NotCrocker

Ugh, definitely a bit crunchy! Trying to sort out how to style these new waves! @heartsmyface

Chip dip is very moisturizing;) @NotCrocker

@heartsmyface oh man, AND affordable! I am going to be delicious gorgeous!

Hahaha!! I love this @NotCrocker. โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Whoa now @scott1201, Sun Chips have been my go-to hair treatment for the last 5-10 years. Nothing helps to "replicate to identify growing hairs" and "refrain from demise [my] coiffure" better than 2-4 loud crinkly bags of Sun Chips every week. 

You may have marked this as spam, but I will be laughing with Sun Chips with my perfect hair until the end of time!

@NotCrocker @heartsmyface Seriously, though, what the heck was that spam? I started wondering if it was a message written in code or if the term Sun Chips itself is code for something these days. A new street drug?? Lol... it was such a bizarre spam post. 

Buuuut not as bizarre as that Sun Chips hair makeover you posted, @NotCrocker ๐Ÿ˜‚

@PinkEvergreen Sometimes you just gotta out-weird the weird!

I am usually pretty good at figuring out what translations are trying to say... letโ€™s see....one sec...

15 Replies
testing