Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Just a tip - don't leave your very expensive lipstick in your car in the sun for a few hour while you browse a garden center and have lunch at a cafe and then try to put it on right away.Bare peach got a repair job after I got home.It's one of my favorites so I probably should get a back up anyway.

IMG_6413[1].JPG

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Seymore3 - oh no! I just posted about smthn similar but I guess it was a delivery truck instead. Sucks! But maybe you can depot it?

@Seymore3,

Nooooo this makes me so sad!! It looks like such a pretty shade too.

❤️ Melissa

@Seymore3 Ohhhhhh...he died so young! 

@Seymore3 if it is any consolation, I've had this happen to two of my Tom Ford lipsticks without leaving them in hot anything, I just find them to be soft and smooshier than most. My best friend had the same issue.

@Seymore3 OMG.  I would be so unhappy at that price.  My heart hurts.

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Seymore3 Ouch that must hurt !

0f065115a1aaa886ad2a5358b99de468.gif

Oh no @Seymore3! I don't know what I would do if that happened to one of my Tom Ford lippies 😞

@Seymore3, oh no! 😞

It's possible that would make me cry.

Oh no!!! That'd hurt @Seymore3.  

When things call themselves a matte lip gloss. Excuse me, but we've got a name for that and it's liquid lipstick. If I'm buying a gloss it's for the gloss.

Likewise, when something calls itself a glossy liquid lipstick. Just call yourself a lip gloss. Once again, the reason I'd buy a liquid lipstick, namely the longevity, are lost when you make it glossy.

I just don't get it. There are already words for these things that will help better guide your costumers to their intended products. Just use them. 

I can't even use the app to log on here anymore. It is so annoying that I just dont bother coming on. Fix this!!! *please* 

😞  I hope they fix it soon so everyone can get back on! I can still log on to the app but for some reason it only shows about 1/3 of new posts whether they are new threads or in existing threads. it's very strange 

That's been happening to me too lately, for the first time since the switch to the new system.  I can't even stay logged in on certain pages on the forum.  Can't always add to my basket or check out either.

I’ve been having a lot of issues too @GG84. Haven’t been able to post as much as I used to. 

@GG84, @sabrinas, I couldn't log in on Fri, but can today. I think it may be a capacity issue? Sunday seems like a slower BIC day so maybe that's why I can get in.

@GG84 Its been acting up again for me as well 😞 I tried to come onto BT via my phone but I was getting that dreaded constant refresh ugh.  So I opened my lap top and now have no issues, however I wish there werent any issues anywhere.

Issues with functionality for me, too @GG84. I hate Being absent on here because of it.😭

I found a grey eyebrow hair today and I just don't know how to even process it.

@suzyo  Process it very carefully, with Givenchy's tinted brow gel. 🙂  

10 Replies
testing