Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

This has definitely happened to me before 😡 I’m sorry for your frustration! What product were you looking for?

@gonerogue  the Wet N Wild Moon Tears loose highlighter. They said it was coming to Ulta (like their past collections) so I figured I'd wait and grab what I wanted then, or at least it was supposed to be at Walgreens/CVS and none of them in my area have it. I've even checked out supermarkets like Walmart - no luck.

@niki172 I feel you!!! This was me today, I went to three Walgreens and found zip. The stores by me never seem to get anything limited edition

@niki172 I waited for the collection to come in-store at Ulta too and they never got it... finally found it at another store. I'll ship you one if you want, seriously. 💀

@fieldsofclover that's super sweet of you!! There was talk of a restock by Wet n Wild on their IG page, but I may just take you up on that. I really don't want to spend $20+ on eBay for a $5ish highlighter - that's nuts.

@niki172,

Same here, but I was waiting for it to come online at Ulta! 

Now I hate myself for missing it!

@niki172 oh, no! I’ll keep an eye out for it but I can’t say I’ve seen it at any Walgreens or CVS around me 😕

Thank you @gonerogue 💗!  One of the cashier's at CVS has gotten to know me really well lol.

@niki172

Gah, I had forgotten I had been waiting on that to hit Ulta...it never did, did it 😞 

@RGbrown it never did hit Ulta which is weird since they got everything else prior, and other outlets were reporting that they and Walgreens etc would get it. 

@niki172

Yeah, I was gonna pick up the full set to split between me and my sisters, but their site was so swamped when it released that I got frustrated and gave up...figured I'd just wait for it to show up on Ulta's site and grab a few pieces instead. Meh, oh well, it's not like I needed anything anyways lol.

Another random rank error 20180311_074330.png

Anonymous Insider

I've been at Rookie for ages.  Posted on CS but they blame my cookies.  I told them that the number of posts, stars, etc. is not showing correctly on the desktop but on the app it is correct.  I liked the BT board.  Not as many glitches.  I don't think my browser cookies has anything to do with it since they are cleared out along with my history every week for desktop and mobile.  Go figure.

@moxiepancakes,

That was supposed to be fixed by the first week in March!  That's disappointing. 

I haven't been able to sign in to BIC or post, or heart, or PM anyone for about 3 to 4 days, until midnight last night.  I'm amazed that I can get onto BIC right now.

We should all PM Katie or a Mod to ask them to let IT know about this problem if all of us are having so much trouble.

I'm glad this post popped up for me to see! I've been hav...

I'm glad this post popped up for me to see! I've been having so much trouble just trying to post simple replies, I honestly thought it was on my end 😥 Frustrating!

Ugh me too @tsavorite. It’s getting really frustrating. It took me like 20 tries to heart a post earlier today. 

Welcome back to Rising Star II, @moxiepancakes!

I have two pet peeves that just happened to me. Getting my hair caught in my glasses and getting foundation on my freshly washed black jeans. 

@Loretta55, I get my hair caught in my sunglasses all the time.  I need new sunglasses!  But then I get inside from the car and forget, and never buy new ones.

@curlychiquita A lot of the time use my eyeglasses as a headband. I get my hair caught in both the hinges and the nosepiece. Unfortunately when it gets caught in the nosepiece it messes up my bangs.

I have one more pet peeve pertaining to eyeglasses, smudges and fingerprints on the lenses. I keep hoping someone will invent a product that will prevent these.

testing