Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@JessyAnne TELL me about it!!! I spend thousands of dollars on product a year and you literally give me less than a thimblefull of product to try???? PLEASE!!!!

Yes, it is so annoying when we’re treated like beggars off the street once asking for a sample. Drives me batty. @mermadelove 

The first thing I do after I brush my teeth most days is put on my tried and true Rosebud Minted Lip Balm.  Saturday AM, it was not in my drawer of lip products.  I checked the bedroom, my son's bathroom, his bedroom, and finally had to ask hubby.  Here is the conversation that occurred:

Me:  Have you seen my lip balm?

Hubby:  Yeah Justin's (his friend) lips were bothering him yesterday while we were working on the motorcycle trailer so I let him borrow it.

Me:  So you let him stick his dirty fingers into my tin of lip balm?

Hubby: (looks at me as if I have lost my mind)

Ok I get the whole "being a nice host" thing, "mi casa es su casa", but mi lip balm is not su lip balm!

@AMHWKI - Holy cow! That is a whole new level of crossing boundaries! 

beyonce no GIF

It’s his now cause I wouldn’t want it back.   What in the actual f..... not okay.  @AMHWKI

@heartsmyface He told me it was in the trailer if I needed it.  I said "Ummm no thanks.  You can keep it!"

How does one get this far in life without learning this lesson about boundaries?  @AMHWKI. I feel violated FOR you.  

LOL!

yeah that's gross - lip balm is not a communal item 

Oh yuck! That would upset me too.

At first I was mad, then totally bewildered, then mad again 🙂

I would be mad if my HUSBAND borrowed my lip products let alone his friends.  

A little light- at least they didn’t use it and leave it there not telling you.  @AMHWKI

I'm with you on this one. Lip products, toothbrushes, and deodorant are NOT shareables. 😖

It’s a sad thing this has to be said to anyone beyond 12 years old.  @Susubee

The new Loves List...ah man I do not like it at all. I had 8 pages of stuff...now you can only do 10 at a time. 

When I sort them alphabetically A-Z, it starts with H?? and when I go all the way down to the end, it doesn't loop around to the A-G part...

@Samtian

@gingerleigh That is weird! I haven't looked at it that way yet.

They've actually made it worse!

@Aaliaa Yep yep yep! Much worse!

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Not sure if I would call this a peeve..more like a hmmmm. organizing my UD singles..and I look at a few and think "why did I buy you again?" (blackout, sideline)

Random reactions to things. Got out of the bath, put on body oil afterward, and five minutes later half of my skin is red and itchy everywhere! I was halfway through the bottle, so it's not like I was testing a new product. Binned it and took a Benadryl right away, but seriously, what the heck 😡

1 Reply
testing