Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

That is frustrating! Sorry that happened to you @Samtian! 😞

Oh sorry @Samtian. 😞

Whats up with people pushing the gym to nightlife outfits, I saw another article about it today? Why would you want to wear your sweaty gym clothing to the club? Does it really take that long to rinse off and through on different clothing? 

Example: Family Circle February

Example: Family Circle February

Re: Example: Family Circle February

That sports bra does not look supportive at all. Look at the model clawing at her "interesting" neckline -- that's how I imagine I'd be if I tried to haul my DD's around in one

@moxiepancakes

Re: Example: Family Circle February

@gingerleigh  NO kidding, right?!?!? Don't they realize the higher up the bra alphabet you go the MORE you need a sports bra that actually supports??? Definitely one of my pet peeves!!!

That is more than a little gross but clubbing is kinda a gross sport in itself in my experience.  Drunk sweating dancing people...there’s always a nasty grinder, people spilling drinks, random girls crying on you in the bathroom...sticky seats and bar counters...and if you trip on the floor god help you.  Maybe a little gym sweat doesn’t sound so bad 😂 @moxiepancakes

Yikes! I have never heard of this!

@moxiepancakes Um... wut. I’ve heard of this “play it cool don’t look like you care about anything and everything is super effortless” lifestyle but that’s just bad hygiene. 

Space NK's tracking "Your package has been shipped... what you wanted a tracking number? Hahaha NO!" 

When I first bought from SpaceNK, I remembered they have tracking number.  About a year and a half, something changed.  They only notified you the item(s) was shipped and that was it.  Ugghhh!!!!  I hate this too @moxiepancakes

This is not a peeve but a resolved peeve. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 2.46.08 AM.png

They're sending me a replacement! Fingers crossed. I hope this one arrives in one piece 😄 

fingers crossed your replacement is perfect! i got mine today with all products included!

@sparklekai hooray! I'm so happy you got everything 😄 

Dear Dior,

I don't know in what world "ivory" means "oompa loompa orange", but I thought you'd have your awful shade range sorted out by now. 

Sincerely,

A disappointed customer that loves the new Undercover foundation, but can't use it because the lightest shade is literally dark orange.

That’s disappointing! I wish brands would step it up with their shade selections! 

@Asche Preach! This is how Airflash and I broke up 😢

I hear you @Asche! #palegirlproblemsF60C3430-8625-4DF9-89DF-A3A5EC4AFF7A.jpeg

When the lipstick says hey I'm matte. But then I swatch and hey it's not matte. 

Not really a peeve, but a fun discovery...guess what happens when you take too many terrible selfies in a row? Google Photos shames you by turning the series into a gif 🙂 Blown-out lighting aside, the result is pretty funny  🙂

20171231_235731-ANIMATION.gif

@MissPuff Pretty look and I love the GIF lol ❤️

2 Replies
testing