Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

hahahaha!!! i'm so there with you!!! i'm all where are my shoes?! 😛

@sparklekai I keep trying to reply to myself!

@Susubee almost didn’t recognize you with those shades 😉😎

My beauty pet peeve is how I look like Charlize Theron fr...

My beauty pet peeve is how I look like Charlize Theron from Monster when I don't have on makeup, but when I do have on makeup I DO NOT look like Charlize Theron from the Jador commercial.

Re: My beauty pet peeve is how I look like Charlize Theron fr...

This is the best thing I’ve read all week @ladystarkill3r 😂😂😂 and relatable 😁😂😂

When the website you're ordering from is being glitchy and taking too long to accept your shipping and payment info so the GWPs that you had in your order sell out in the 20-freaking-minutes that you were attempting to check out. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. 

Wearing a Colourpop shadow today that I haven't worn for awhile... Prickly Pear - beautiful, but raining glitter all over my face and in my eyes (I wear contacts). Ouch!

That happened to me recently, @k617!  Yikes!

Glitter in contacts is the worst!

@k617 Oh yes, I have a few colourpop shadows that I can’t wear due to the glitter fallout (fellow contact wearer).

glitter rain is sadly much less fabulous than it sounds :(

glitter rain is sadly much less fabulous than it sounds 😞

Re: glitter rain is sadly much less fabulous than it sounds :(

IMG_4703.JPG

Re: glitter rain is sadly much less fabulous than it sounds :(

Yep!! I'm trying to wear my CP shadows more often and I have so many of the glittery ones, thankfully Prickly Pear seems to be the worst one I have... @moxiepancakes @PrettyPaint @Annalily11

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

This may have already been said but I cannot stand the fishy face lips that so many females do.. Looks ridiculous..

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Fourth time an item takes too long to process only to the. It getting cancelled. So annoyed with this rouge program. I think im going to directly buy from websites now. What is the point anymore? One of the items is actually in stock too. The pink hum capsule stuff for promoting metabolism and such. So annoyed.

When you look at the gallery because you want to see idea...

When you look at the gallery because you want to see ideas of how certain products look on girls with similar traits as you, but everyone's pictures are Snapchat filters so you don't REALLY know how it looks. Enough with the filters that effects the coloring of your pictures! Vent over, lol.

Re: When you look at the gallery because you want to see idea...

My favourite is when people post photos and say “ no filter” “I love my new phone camera” but their face is so blurred out you can tell they used one.  @MissesMiller

oooooooh girl I hate that too!!! lol seems like EVERYONE...

oooooooh girl I hate that too!!! lol seems like EVERYONE needs a filter these days!!! smh

Re: When you look at the gallery because you want to see idea...

Ugh @MissesMiller yes, that's super annoying!

Ok I know we’ve beaten the whole missing samples/wrong samples thing to death. But I got 2 samples in my order today (both different from what I chose) yet 2 of the 3 I chose are still available online. WTF???  Someone is just sticking their hand in the big box of samples when they’re filling the order and whatever comes out is what gets thrown in. This has become pointless. Why even choose? Just say, “we’ll throw in three random samples — deal with it.”  It would be more honest. 

I just got an email that my GWP isn't coming. I'm super annoyed about it. I wouldn't have ordered online if I wasn't going to get the sample. 

testing