Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Receiving used lipstick is at the top of my list right no...

@moxiepancakes That is so gross!! I am always checking my orders like crazy just for that reason.. have heard so many issues with people receiving used items!   I hope the replacement is good to go 🙂

Oh @moxiepancakes this makes me so sad. Why are some people so disgusting? Ugh.

@moxiepancakes That stinks, at least they are resending it.

Noooooooooo!!!!! This happened to you too.  I'm so sorry @moxiepancakes.  I had to return my Chanel holiday red lippie.  It took forever for the snail mail to come and the local store sold out that lippie. 😞  

I thought of your post immediately after opening this. @blackkitty2014 

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

My pet peeve is when I want to read comments (from any of the groups I belong to) and it says “read more” in bold. I select it, nothing happens, & I can’t see the rest of what people wrote. Total cliffhangers all of the time. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there something I’m doing wrong? I’m using a phone not a computer. Please help me.

Have been having this problem for months. Oh, and random words being shown without spaces between them. Urg.

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Totally agree

@KatieBT @ShiraBT @RachelBT @candacebt This is still an issue on the app. The app is therefore unusable for me, to access BIC anyway. Can we please get a timeline on when this bug is going to be fixed (among other bugs known to be on BIC)?

I Agree with this!!! It’s so annoying!!!

SO TRUE!!!!

These are known bugs on the app that haven't been fixed. If I'm on my phone, I will go in to the Community through Safari instead of the app. It is annoying, though!  @redstag72

RE: Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Thank you, I will try that. I’m so glad you know what I’m talking about.

..and now my words are being combined together.

For ex. I can’t even finish reading what I wrote. I selected “read more”, but nothing happened.

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

When a product has been in the sale section for MONTHS for $49/39, but is now showing as full-price ($85!) WTF?! Come on, Sephora! 😠

Uh, aren't you supposed to be on sale?!!Uh, aren't you supposed to be on sale?!!

ETA: Hallelujah! The price is back down. Geeze, that scared/enraged me for a minute. 😉 😄

I noticed that last night with another set of brushes! They were on sale for $20 and then suddenly they were $28. I'm going to go see if they're back to their sale price.

Pet peeve at myself when I decant something or don’t properly label a travel container, thinking “of course I’ll know what that is!”  

And then promptly forget and can’t for the life of me figure out what it is. 😩😩😩

For only the second time ever, and first time it being a Sephora package, having a package actually STOLEN from my doorstep!!  I will say that is my ULTIMATE pet peeve!!  Someone else (probably my ultra sheisty a** neighbors) taking something that I payed for with my own hard earned money, and most importantly, something that I know they won't truly appreciate the way I would have.  WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO WITH PURPLE MARC JACAOBS EYELINER?!?!?!  This is an amazing thread, reading through these is the most cringe inducing way to pass time in the most satisfying way ever.

Anonymous Insider

Ugh...so annoying and frustrating @illianamarie and @MissPuff!  I don't understand why people would even think about doing things like this - it's NOT your stuff!

I highly recommend a video doorbell (I have the SkyBell H...

I highly recommend a video doorbell (I have the SkyBell HD). get a notification and talk to them via the app to doorbell and tell them put your stuff back or else you're sending the video to the police and blast on social media. Ring is another brand and has an Instagram page showing package pirates (that's the name for the thieves).
9 Replies
testing