Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@veronika23 They really should do that. Anything with a wand (mascara, gloss, liquid lipstick, eye primers) is at risk!

I don't know why they don't @k617. I bet it's because they want people to just browse and try the products on freely... SMDH

@k617 I'm so glad you mentioned that it doesn't dry down. I thought it would dry down, so maybe now I don't need it after all...

@lachaton to be fair, I only had the swatch on my hand for maybe 5 minutes, but I applied the KVD after the Fenty and it was already dry... so! It *may* dry down throughout the day, but when I touched the swatch with my finger it still transferred quite a bit!

Even so, that would be a looong time for a dry down. I know that the non-dry liquid lipsticks seem to be the new direction we're heading in, and I don't hate it, but I don't particularly need 5 red non-dry down lipsticks ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Red is an especially tough colour, if it doesn't dry down! It just smear and stain. I think I'd rather wear a cream lipstick in that case! @lachaton

You can't use the word f_art on here WTF?? But I've seen people with names that have actual curse words in them

Image result for side eye meme

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Yah, user names with racist threats are okay, but donโ€™t dare talk about flatulence lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah seriously....

FPowers.jpg

*It originally didn't even let me upload this because it was named after the first 2 words of this meme.... SMDH

HAHAH hilarious!!! F@rt!

Just....no.

711.JPG

Spoiler

Yeah I have no words for this...

original.gif

That's almost as bad as makeup from H&M and Forever 21...

@Melissa136 - H&M eyeshadow is actually one of my absolute favorites!  ๐Ÿ˜‚ (Iโ€™m serious itโ€™s amazing!)

But no thanks to the 7-11 makeup!! ๐Ÿ˜–

Their brushes are really nice too. I use their shadow brushes every day. 

:D:D:D Yeah, I think I will pass on convenience store makeup.

Omg why 

The Rouge CS line reeaaallly needs some work on their CS....

The Rouge CS line reeaaallly needs some work on their CS. On hold for 15+ minutes while the guy trys to figure out how to credit my account *facepalm*. I mean he's nice, but come on....

Lost my credit card and hopping the replacement shows up before black Friday (I never use debit online)

Oh no!  I hope you got it @moxiepancakes

You could ask them to overnight your card to you, this happened to me once and I was going out of town and they FedEx'd it to me. Worth a try. Hope things work out for you, @moxiepancakes

1 Reply
testing