Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@moxiepancakes  I hope that's quickly resolved for you, with no added annoyances.

I feel your pain @moxiepancakes  Last week there was fraudulent use on my debit card and I had to jump through hoops to get a new one sent, get a temporary card, then wait until the charge fully processed so I could start the claim to get my own money back. Ugh

Ouch! 

When you're drowning in work during the BEST shopping time of the year!!! 😫😝

or when you have no work 😞 

@moxiepancakes that's definitely more dangerous to the wallet!

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

So i got my package today from sephora which was meant to be a replacement package for the broken huda beauty palette.. anyway i will let the pictures speak for my disappointment 😞 i know its not Sephora's fault but man, i do wish they would use more packing material rather than one single sheet... now they are sending me a replacement for the replacement! Hooray for good customer service 🙂

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Hahah! I have to leave special instructions for the postman not to leave it anywhere my dogs can reach them but they still find ways. Always upsetting when it's not the company or the postal service...it's just your crazy dog! 

OMG!  I hope your new palette gets there safe @kromance!  Cute pup!!! 🙂

@kromance So sorry about your package but omg your dog tho!! What a cutie! ❤️

So sorry to see your replacement suffered the same fate. Hope replacement II shows right up. BTW, your puppy is the cutest! @kromance

This is so sad! It makes me angry for you, but hopefully it was just an accident and that your replacement comes in good shape. @kromance

Oh man... that box! Big fail on the shipping company there. At least Sephora is getting you replacements! 

@kromance That is INSANE. That has to be the worst outer package that I've ever seen! How could anyone deliver that with a straight face? And that poor palette, though in my experience, the huda obsessions might be quite soft since two of mine that were shipped came shattered and I had to pick up replacements in store. Lovely fur baby, he is perplexed as well!

Oh I felt a pang for you seeing those pictures. I’m glad you’re getting a replacement but, yikes!

@kromance The crazy thing is the delivery person literally took it off his truck, saw FRAGILE stamped across the box, saw the condition of the box, and actually delivered it. SMH...

@darlyndar When the UPS delivery man handed me the package - he was so apologetic about it and let me know that it wasn't his doing!  I couldn't get mad at him because he's always been so sweet to me .. 😞 But I am going to call UPS and ask them about the handling of fragile boxes..this was just ridiculous. 

Wtf this is a train wreck! I would report this to the shipping company ASAP. @kromance

@myumew yeah.. it was a mess.. i was beyond disappointed.. I am going to call UPS and let them know this experience for sure.

Oh no! A replacement for a replacement! 😞 @kromance I hope the third try comes in perfect condition!

testing