Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The older I get the more I feel like magnified mirrors are not my friend.

They've never liked me.  I' calling them out as bullies. @suzyo@k617

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

They were never my friend @suzyo! I always find something!

Ugh last night I caught myself sleeping with my arm over my head, and my face tucked into my shoulder/underarm area. I suspect that the deodorant I had on has irritated my chin area/clogged a few pores and now there are a few colourless bumps popping up!! 

RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

When there is foundation is only in a limited amount of shades and doesn't account for different Under tones 😅

I really dislike how crazy some of the beauty gurus fans are. They take things way too seriously.

Pretty annoyed that i went to sephora today and the sa asked me why i didnt go to the rouge event held a few days ago? I didnt even get an email.

Posting your social media handle or review across numerous posts in an effort to gain followers 🙄🙄🙄.  Thank goodness for the "Mark As Spam" option.

BUH-BYEBUH-BYE

Anonymous Insider

Not blending in the highlight as a result of a harsh bar of glitter on the cheeks. Now don't get me wrong I love a blinding highlight but it doesn't hurt to blend a little

I'm sorry to keep posting about this, but the absolute inanity of the main board is intolerable. It's like some terrible stream of conscience insight into a combination of terrible beauty advice and totally random and/or repetitive thoughts/shouts with no connection. I'm sure I sound like some awful elitist jerk.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Oh I know. Some of the posts are so repetitive or really silly and some of the responses are horrible. I read this one post that made me laugh though. This supposedly rich woman was bragging she and her 9 friends were all Rouge and should have a separate section for older women because she spends so much money there. The amusing part was her status below her name said VIB, not Rouge. Lol.

@sister13

Yeeesss. And most of the good threads aren't even displaying in the feed anymore because someone broke something trying to get CS off there, so I feel totally lost without any hope of seeing anything rational ever again. I'm tired of hunting threads down...found this one solely hoping someone had a new rant about this haha, but navigating on my phone just isn't friendly like it used to be, and searching or having to use the directory takes forever.

I just saw a thread that was something like "I have oily hair, help" and a response was "just wash it more often".

Ummmm...

Sigh

Eyeroll

🙄😪😢

And bad spelling. I forgot bad to mention the bad spelling! @RGbrown

Anonymous Insider

When companies don't stop releasing new products and you want it all....

Foundation oxidizing to a color not even close to what it looked like when you first put it on 🙃

this ^^^

this ^^^

Re: RE: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Thank goodness for translucent finishing powders!  @Baileysay

Unnecessary censorship is what really grinds my gears lately...

@lmi82

I was just coming to post the same. It's a bit ridiculous. 

STILL mad about censorship!

Pretty much every other post is asking about "best eyeshadow pallets?" At least spell palette properly if you're going to ask such a commonplace question.

testing