Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

yeah.. it's quite the unpleasant feeling. Your name is ad...

yeah.. it's quite the unpleasant feeling. Your name is adorable as well, btw 🙂

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Ahhhhhh! So many new threads!  What's the point of even having threads if everyone is going to just create their own for any little thing they want to say? 

Thank you @heartsmyface.  Also i want to shout out to @ElleElleG.  She was patiently informing ppl that "it is already in x thread" for the last couple days.  Heart

@blackkitty2014 @JayJayyy thanks ladies 😘😘 between the Subculture threads & the oily skin need recommendations for x-threads my patience is wearing thin! 

Awesome! You're a saint @ElleElleG 🤗

blackkitty2014 wrote:

Thank you @heartsmyface.  Also i want to shout out to @ElleElleG.  She was patiently informing ppl that "it is already in x thread" for the last couple days.  Heart

OMG! One more new thread about ABH Subculture palette pop up, i'm gonna kill myself literally.  I might have to un-join the "All about eye" group just to avoid seeing it.

I call this piece "Just Five More Minutes of Sleep"Somebody thinks I should be using my shampoo samples.Somebody thinks I should be using my shampoo samples.

@heartsmyface Well get moving before the thing that did that comes back and gives you another reminder 😄

I used one of the verb duos this weekend;). I like!  The shampoo took a bit of colour out of my hair but wasn't too harsh.  @darkiceis

Awwww - He's helping you pack, girl! ❤️   @heartsmyface

😂😂😂 Baby Hearts & his subliminal messages 💚

I think I'll listen and pack a few for whistler this weekend:) 

Haha! Did your little one get in to your stash? I don't have children, so I can't relate, but that seems like a pretty low key mess compared to some pictures I've seen or stories I've heard! At least each packet isn't opened and spread all over everything!! 

Yep!  Thank goodness he hasn't figured out how to open anything yet!!!  By then I should have gotten around to putting locks on everything or it's all my fault!  @alexasteph

Huh. So has anyone actually looked at the CS group? I just did, and suddenly understand 100% why folks just post a new thread there instead of looking at threads that might answer their question. It looks *nothing* like the rest of the groups/main feed. Instead of showing each thread, it's a running list of *every*single*post* ever made in the CS group. I wouldn't wade through that mess to try and answer my own question either, frankly.

A couple of screenshots in the spoiler. This is my desktop view, Windows, Chrome. Looks the same on my phone (Android, Chrome). I can't speak for the app view, as I refuse to download it lol.

My pet peeve here now shifts towards the sketchy layout, and away from the folks that continually post new CS threads 😕

Spoiler
cs1.pngcs2.png

I just noticed this too! It's a terrible design, I bet most of the people posting don't even realize they're starting a new thread. Clicking on the little support button brings you to the Customer Service page with a big black button in the center top that simply says "Ask a Question". When you click on that, it brings you to the new post page, which then leads to new threads on the main Conversation page.

At the very least, CS should have one of this little FAQ sections of most commonly asked and answered questions (SAMPLES?!?!) to make it simpler for people to check first. Or, put all of these questions originating from this CS page as a new post in one central thread, rather than starting new threads for one off questions. 

@RGbrown Oy that makes sense! Especially if you just have a question & don't really want to join the community for regular interactions. 

Anonymous Insider

Someone who swatches your brand new make up before you even have a chance to use it.

veronika23 wrote:

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

That's happened to me twice and I was pissed.  Didn't even wash their hands first.  @$#%*!!!!!! 

What? No!!!!!! I'm sorry!

@Anonymous  OMG NO!!!!!  That hurts! 😞

3 Replies
testing