Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I really hope they figure out filtering customer service off the main thread! Seeing 20 posts a day on people getting the wrongs samples is not ok 

What's my beauty pet peeve tonight?  Popcorn!  I was happily munching on some while I was doing some straightening up and all of a sudden my mouth felt funny. Because the front half of one of my teeth had split off. Oh joy. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning. I see a crown in my future - and not the pretty sparkly kind either. 😞

@jozkid Oh no! Tooth pain is one of the worst. Good luck at the dentist.

Oh DRAT. This has happened to me before (I was born with literally the worst teeth ever) and I feel you. I was eating cranberries when my tooth broke in half and I remember it vividly. I'm sorry!!! I have had problems with popcorn too. Ugh. I'm sorry. I hope your tooth is fixed as quickly and painlessly as possible, sending you all the good vibes for tomorrow 😕 @jozkid

@blueviolet21  Thanks for all the good wishes! I appreciate it!

Ouch! I hate dental stuff. I hope it's an easy fix!

Thanks so much @Beadshopgirl

jozkid wrote:

What's my beauty pet peeve tonight?  Popcorn!  I was happily munching on some while I was doing some straightening up and all of a sudden my mouth felt funny. Because the front half of one of my teeth had split off. Oh joy. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning. I see a crown in my future - and not the pretty sparkly kind either. 😞

Oh no!!!!!  So sorry to hear that, girl!    😞  @jozkid

I'm giving you a sparkly crown to help you feel better! 🙂

tiara.jpg

@jozkid  Tiara Tuesday sounds fabulous!!!!  You should do it! 💗

@Tamara76  It's so pretty!  I always wanted to institute "Tiara Tuesday" at work. Wouldn't that be awesome?

@jozkid That's awful! I hope it isn't causing too much discomfort, good luck at the dentist 🙂

No, it's actually not painful. It just feels weird. I think it split along an old filling. I'm less worried about going to the dentist than I am about not being able to work on the house tomorrow. I finally convinced my hubs to take some time off so we could paint one of the bedrooms. That flies out the window now 😞

When I accidentally swallow some lip plumping lip gloss o...

When I accidentally swallow some lip plumping lip gloss or when I go too heavy handed with dark eyeshadows 😥

Re: When I accidentally swallow some lip plumping lip gloss o...

I can't access my own page:( 

Re: When I accidentally swallow some lip plumping lip gloss o...

Blah!  yuck!  

Your name makes me go squeeeeee!!! @SpaceLlama

yeah.. it's quite the unpleasant feeling. Your name is ad...

yeah.. it's quite the unpleasant feeling. Your name is adorable as well, btw 🙂

Ahhhhhh! So many new threads!  What's the point of even having threads if everyone is going to just create their own for any little thing they want to say? 

Thank you @heartsmyface.  Also i want to shout out to @ElleElleG.  She was patiently informing ppl that "it is already in x thread" for the last couple days.  Heart

@blackkitty2014 @JayJayyy thanks ladies 😘😘 between the Subculture threads & the oily skin need recommendations for x-threads my patience is wearing thin! 

Awesome! You're a saint @ElleElleG 🤗

blackkitty2014 wrote:

Thank you @heartsmyface.  Also i want to shout out to @ElleElleG.  She was patiently informing ppl that "it is already in x thread" for the last couple days.  Heart

OMG! One more new thread about ABH Subculture palette pop up, i'm gonna kill myself literally.  I might have to un-join the "All about eye" group just to avoid seeing it.

testing