Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

These are the mods before, during and after work yesterday.These are the mods before, during and after work yesterday.

Are you friggin kidding me?!!!

Here we go again...

Oh, c'mon! Not tonight!

Yeah, I'm outta here. 😠

7fb4582ccd2b3944d15e0c89ed82b27f456e1b1b_hq.gif

Well that explains those short bursts of spamming we got late last night/early this morning...

Spoiler
Spam

This is beyond ridiculous at this point.  I know the mods have had to receive some type of notification(s) of reported posts & the volume of reported posts & mod tags should've indicated there was a serious problem.

I apologize if I'm extra crabby.  While it was my choice to try and help out this is the 5th day of large bursts of spamming on the boards, most of which have hit late night early morning.  To wake up after    < 3 hrs of sleep  & see that it's still going full force is extremely frustrating.

bump

Do you know what p*sses me off? The fact that I keep getting these error messages while the spambot has no problem filling up BT with its voodoo crap.

BTerror.PNG

REALLY?! Oh, and I received that same message when I tried to post this! Oy!

Related image

Image result for frustrated gif

Don't forget reCaptcha in the PM's

(a personal favorite.)

@lmi82

Bump!

So I went on vacation for 10 days...and forgot my makeup. 😞 😞 I seriously felt like part of me was missing.

The day I left was very hectic and I was running around trying to pack and get out the door quickly and yeah. (The fact that I watched 3 hours of Pretty Little Liars the night before, instead of packing and organizing things, probably didn't help. ;))

I also couldn't log in to BT! 

Thankfully it was a great vacation, so that made up for it :).

@JenniferOhJenny

Nothing trumps going on vacation and forgetting to pack underwear. 😱😅

Oh no! I assume you are speaking from personal experience? I usually end up with twice as much underwear as I actually need because I just keep tossing more in my suitcase "just in case"

@JenniferOhJenny sadly yes, personal experience! 

I normally pack at least 10 pair for just a three day trip lol, but somehow completely managed to forget that time. It was a split trip of sorts, so I had packed two bags. We were flying out of ATL for a 10day cruise, but didn't live near ATL...however, my SIL and BIL did, so we drove over a day early and stayed with them the night before. I had underwear in my overnight bag for their house, but discovered I had no more when we got on the boat. I spent the whole trip washing the two pair I had in the sink and praying they were dry when I needed them. Hahahahahaha fun times 😂

@RGbrown My husband had to run out  and buy me tampons in a tiny Alaskan town, because I had forgotten to pack my birth control pills and suddenly started my period. On our honeymoon. And the cruise ship shop was closed because we were in port. Fun times indeed!

Ok, yes, that wins! But I'm jealous of you for the Alaskan cruise!

@Beadshopgirl oh no! That might actually be worse than forgetting underwear! You win! 😂

@RGbrown Buying me tampons in a store that also sells guns & ammo, while older tourists giggled at him is definitely true love!

Hahahahaha that's awful! At least you can laugh about it now! 🙂

@JenniferOhJenny Oh goodness! Forgetting my makeup could never happen because it's such a large part of my packing routine. I think more about that I'm bring to put on my face than the clothes I'll be wearing on my body. I'm glad it worked out okay for you though! 

testing