Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I tend to pack most of my makeup with me on vacation, but rarely end up wearing any of it when I'm somewhere warm with a beach! 

It's a great time for my skin to take a break, get some nourishment from the salt water and get a bit of colour. My skin tends to improve after a week or so at the beach! Glad to hear you had a good vacation!

Thank you! It was actually nice not to feel like I had to put makeup on. The only issue was that we had a family picture taken on the beach so I had to make do with borrowed makeup. I hate having my picture taken anyway, and this just made me even less thrilled about it. Fortunately, there were 25 of us in the picture, so I'm pretty sure there aren't any close-ups of my face ;).

I also left most of my skincare products at home (on purpose - didn't want to deal with potentially leaking bottles), so my skin got a break, too. And of course now I'm wondering if I use too many items to begin with, since I haven't noticed any negative effects from skipping most of my steps!

Definitely a peeve when you can't easily have conversations about beauty and skin care because of spam interference. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Ban anyone without 10+ replies or a token amount of hearts from starting new threads!

Aw well that's not fair cause lots of people start innocent threads that don't go anywhere.  

Sorry to admit I logged on again this morning and said 

https___media.giphy.com_media_LZQsVAzgB6sE0_giphy.gif

http___31.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_ltdzv4HGwn1qh5ll7o1_500.gif

Thanks to you ladies for holding strong and thank goodness a mod finally popped on! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

I was offline for most of the day yesterday and this morning.  Looks like another Spam fest happened. ๐Ÿ˜ž  Glad I missed it.

Spam fest indeed @AMK721 !  Hoping it gets resolved (& completely scrubbed from BT) soon

I stopped counting after 250 spam posts!

OMG I knew it was a lot but 250+ @Beadshopgirl ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

absolutely insane

@angel7594 I cant believe this is still going on......hopefully a mod or some admin logs on to take care of this soon.

@DaneeBT is here to rescue us!   Thank you so much! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Bump! This is insane ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Sorry to the ladies last night - I fell asleep with my phone in my hand. I didn't mean to ditch around 4am - my bad.

I feel bad I fell asleep too ๐Ÿ˜ž But we're back in action!

UKTV Play suits dave fist bump gabriel macht GIF

Yes we are! I really thought it would be cleaned up by now though....

Image result for clean up meme

Image result for magic meme

Just logged on..so Wow spammer has evolved and getting fancy with pics now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah, because obviously we are more likely to fall for their scam if they include a weird picture of disembodied hands with roses or odd candles.

IMG_2011.GIF

IMG_2009.GIF

we need this!

4 Replies
testing