Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

That's pretty scummy, IMO. If you get samples for free, you can maybe sell them for the cost of shipping plus an extra dollar or two. Honestly, I find sample packets really annoying so just want someone to take them off my hands- no payment required!

Here we go again...

Well that explains those short bursts of spamming we got late last night/early this morning...

Spoiler
Spam

This is beyond ridiculous at this point.  I know the mods have had to receive some type of notification(s) of reported posts & the volume of reported posts & mod tags should've indicated there was a serious problem.

I apologize if I'm extra crabby.  While it was my choice to try and help out this is the 5th day of large bursts of spamming on the boards, most of which have hit late night early morning.  To wake up after    < 3 hrs of sleep  & see that it's still going full force is extremely frustrating.

bump

Bump!

Image result for magic meme

i'm trying to think of an easy way to ignore this spam. like maybe, post in all the threads that I regularly read so I can find them via the My Activity on my profile page, or temporarily subscribe to them maybe so that I would get an email about a new post in them

That doesn't give me a good way to see new threads, but maybe if someone felt the need to post a new thread at a time like this -- which seems to happen around holiday weekends -- she could alert people to find the thread via her own profile page by posting about it in one of the threads that stays near the top, such as Random Thoughts...

I am too tired to help keep the real threads at the top but I really appreciate all the hard work being put in by all of you and I hope the new forum has a way to keep this from happening

oh wait I just had a good idea...find the main threads during these cluttered times by clicking on someone like veronika23's profile page Smiley Happy

apologies for the wall of text

I usually write a bunch of stuff that I know for absolute certain would never make it past the censorship list of words on beauty talk, when I come across a spammer in my internet travels. It would look like this:

Dear spammer-BLEEP

You are a BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP and should go BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP but seeing as you're a BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP who BLEEPS with BLEEP and BLEEP you can BLEEP BLEEP the BLEEP off now.

BLEEP YOU,

Me.

Image result for peter griffin woah gif

upload_2770466220284973824.jpg

bump

http___laserpointerforums.com_attachments_f50_14409-new-member-s-post-plz-read-spammer.gif

Image result for stop meme

Why am I not surprised it's happening again....

20170707_210053.jpg

https___s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com_originals_05_a4_c4_05a4c43b428dc05241205e52ee29c1b3.gif

upload_1481063362187991227.jpg

https___s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com_originals_49_0e_58_490e583b40a72a470b4bfe9728e83a5d.gif

Don't people have better crap to do? I say this, still in my PJs with nothing to show for the day but an empty bag of hot fries and five hours of Netflix and Sephora e-window shopping. 😝

go away

Image result for funny angry at pc gif

Image result for funny spamming gifs