Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

😂😂😂 

@RGbrown I saw it & thought, "this is exactly why you should be sleeping right now" 😜

@ElleElleG yes, I do believe this heralds my bedtime as well. I expect this place will look much better tomorrow 😁

You got Love Problem? Call +69 Only $5 Dolla$

Only $5? Well hot dang, if I knew it was that cheap, I wouldn't have complained! 😂

Lol what even 🤢

WOW. I have never seen spam this bad on BT. This has to be a new record. 😞

Gross. I'm sure the mods will delete them, but I'll flag as spam anyway.

I reported a few as well, though I kept losing track of which ones I'd hit and which I hadn't...surely they can see all of them though. Crazy stuff 😒

Yeah, it keeps changing screen names unfortunately. Wah wah.

I haven't ordered from Beautylish in a year or so, and the new shipping to Canada sucks.

Before, I would get my order in 2-3 days, delivered by FedEx. With duties/taxes paid up front, it was easy peasy and no issues with courier service, besides requiring a signature which usually means I need to go to a nearby depot to pick it up.

Now that they've switched to Landmark Global, which I didn't think was so horrible before, it's been almost 2 weeks and my package is in the city but has been stuck at "Received at carrier hub" since 48+ hours ago. What does that even mean? Why is this carrier not delivering my package?!

@k617 The same thing happened to me 😞 

their nEw shipping is such a disappointment, but mine did arrive eventually. And it was sooo slow at updating. 

@lachaton still no package today. Hopefully tomorrow 😞

Finished my foundation so thought I'd be 'good' and finish the little straggler samples around my vanity before committing to my next love..

No label on the bag, forgot what it was.. looked fine walking out the door but got to work and...

Spoiler
download.jpg

peeved that I tried a new primer and foundation, now I'm breaking out I don't know which one is the culprit! 

Oh I hate that!  My guess would be the primer though, considering it's the closest to your skin.

@Beadshopgirl I'm suspecting that as well. Darn Smashbox Photofinish! I don't normally use the original one but have a ton of samples of it i want to use up. I'm letting this bout clear up then giving it one more go with my usual foundation. If it happens again it's a goner! 

My biggest Pet Peeve is my crappy USPS service.  I posted before in another thread that in the past two weeks I have been receiving damaged eyeshadow palettes in the mail from USPS (UD Heat, Laura Geller 20 Shades of Celebration, Colour Pop Yes, Please).  Well look what arrived today... The Tarte Swamp Queen palette I ordered as a gift for my younger cousin's 16th birthday.  So annoyed.

Tarte Palette.jpeg 

@NinaR78,  

That's heartbreaking! I am not having this happen with USPS in my area at all!  If I did receive palettes damaged like this, I would be one unhappy camper!

@tsavorite  Luckily all the companies so far have had excellent customer service and let me exchange for new palettes.  Colour pop and Tarte even let me keep the damaged ones.  They have excellent customer service and I will happily continue to order from them in the future.  In fact I might place another CP order today =).

@NinaR78,

That's a relief!  Did you have to send them photos of the damaged palettes?

Good luck with your replacement palettes!  I hope that they get to you in good shape!  🙂

@tsavorite  I did send photos to ColourPop, Tarte, and UD and they replaced the broken palettes with no issue and did not ask me to ship the damaged ones back.  QVC did ask for the broken palette back and Sephora asked me to ship back my Heat palette with finger prints. I didn't bother to complain when the replacement also came with finger prints. LOL.  

testing