Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I was putting on my Drunk Elephant C Serum and I don't know how it happened but my finger flicked, and a dot landed in the corner of my eye.......... I was splashing water like crazy on it, I was like, this is it - I'm blind from this day forward. XD 

beauty peeve: Nars Audacious mascara wand. Holy sharp things! 

still a peeve but not beauty related. My boss has been a major Regina George for the past week and a co-worker of mine has something to say about everything and not in a good way...it makes work life so much less enjoyable:/ 

Ugh Negative Nellies at work are the worst 😞  really brings everyone else down and makes the day drag on.

I just made an Ulta purchase and noticed AFTER I placed my order that I missed the platinum mark by a few cents...oh boy! Guess I will be making another order soon just to justify requalifying for platinum again haha 😉

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 11.29.29 AM.png

Falling just a couple dollars short of free shipping/GWP/etc and the company you're buying from not having anything bellow $10 you can throw on to make the minimum. It's either miss the promo/free shipping by $2 or commit to spending $15 more on something you didn't really want to avoid $6 shipping or to get a deluxe sample.

I know there's a delay with processing but...it's been 8 days since I placed my order and it hasn't even shipped yet! Ship already GRRR. 

Orders I placed this weekend have shipped...but I still have one pending from the 30th that hasn't. Crazy stuff going on in their warehouse lately. Smh. 

Anonymous Insider

I feel your pain.  My order from May 27th is still process. le sigh

It took 3 days to even get my order conformation!

Does anyone know what is causing this delay?  The major sale has passed, I don't get it.... @xcicee @AMK721

@ElleElleG I think that they didn't work during Memorial weekend or something and they got backed up. But @RGbrown just said her orders from this weekend have shipped already so maybe they just forgot about us... 

Mine STILL hasn't shipped. I emailed them last night asking about the delay and got an auto response saying due to high volume of inquiries allow 48 hours for a response pfft >-[

So odd, aside from those few ABH shadows going half price I can't remember any new releases around that time & we all know they didn't have another 15/20% off sale 😉

Hopefully you receive a more sound response and/or your package soon @xcicee !!

Same here @xcicee I'm doing my best to stay patient.

@AMK721 I saw someone mentioned they got a 10$ credit with their order but I don't know if it'll be everyone 😞 

This delay has helped me shop less though as I don't want to order anything else until I get it 😄

Excited about a product coming just to be so disappointed with it. (Too Faced glitter bomb palette)

I'm convinced I just need to create my own with the U d moondust and their empty byop that I have

What don't you like about it? I just hit the order button a couple minutes ago...

Update** I got into my stash of too faced and swatched the holiday le grand Palais (it has a lot of glitters in it) and that formula felt like the glitter bomb formula. Temptalia reviewed that and she gave most of the glitter ones bad grades. I hope my store just had a bad batch and you get a good one that you are happy with. 🙂 

It was really dry and chunky. The colors were a little weird. I love glitter and wear it on special occasions but I didn't get it. They had just set it out and People swatched it and it looked like it had been sitting/getting used for weeks if  that makes sense I guess cause it was so dry they moved around alot?  I have most of their palettes including holidays and I think it may be worse than the glitter ones in the therea

A lot of mornings I'll put my perfume on just after I've showered and moisturized - so before getting dressed and doing my makeup. But I don't always remember, like today. Today perfume was my last step in the routine and I full blast hit myself square in the face instead of delicately spritzing myself on the neck. It managed to bungle my just applied mascara as well, and that's always fun to fix. I have to admit that I'm surprised this hadn't happened to me sooner though.

Ah I bungled my mascara this morning as well! Except I didn't notice until I was already at the office and I can't figure out how to fix it. So now I just have a black swipe down my eyelid. I'm always hopeful that it's not that noticeable, but then I think I usually notice when it's on other people, so.......

Oh no! Hope your eyes were closed lol. I'm glad I keep my perfumes in a different area or I am sure I would have done the same eventually 😄 

testing