Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Beadshopgirl Thank you - I will definitely try that!

I've been to several of the Sephoras in the city recently and every time I went to the Nars display looking for the Unfiltered I palette, it wasn't there.  The Unfiltered II palette is there but there isn't even a display area for the Unfiltered I.  So I went online to see if any stores have it.  And it's only at JCP Sephoras.  None of the freestanding Sephoras have it even though all the Sephoras in the city have the Unfiltered II.  So the I randomly checked Dallas (where my parents are) and same deal.  Why is the Unfiltered I only in JCP Sephoras?  It just rubbed me the wrong way.

@Annaihk It's in stock online right now Smiley Happy Just saw it came back the other day 

http://www.sephora.com/narsissist-unfiltered-cheek-palette-P97635457?skuId=1860709&icid2=products%20...Smiley Tongue

@xciceeThanks Smiley Happy

Wanting to make a purchase which is $1 off from GWP buy-in and there aren't any sharpeners or other add-ons Smiley Sad

The anastasia 4pan eyeshadow palettes are $1 Smiley Happy

or need an add-on to avoid shipping charges...

I love how long nails look on my, but they are such a hassle. Washing my hair feels like I'm either not doing a good enough job or else I'm scratching my skull off, whenever I try to get a product out of a jar most of it gets under my nails, and even though I clean my nails  often the product then just feels icky and dirty to me. Not to mention constantly worrying one will break at a bad time.

Oh, but they look so pretty... 

Yes! I know this struggle all too well. I also love the look of long nails but their maintenance eventually drives me crazy and I chop them all off. My nails rarely break so that's not a worry for me but similar to you I hate when product gets under my nails. My hair is also an unnatural color. As such, I have to use a color-depositing deep conditioner once a week and it always stains my long nails. 

I had long nails for about six months last year. I felt very glamorous but I also HATED getting lotion and products under my nails. It made me crazy. But I loved tapping my fingers on everything. I miss that sound and feeling now that I just have boring old stubby fingernails again!

For those who are having problems with the website, try cleaning your cookies again. I couldn't even get to BT's home page this week, so I tried cleaning my cookies and it worked Smiley Very Happy BT is running smooth for me for the first time since the website update.

@DaintyDiva thanks for the tip!  I've been having issues for the last couple days & this actually fixed it all up!!  Heart

I'm glad it worked for you Heart Smiley Happy

All of these 1 off threads that are usually duplicates. I'm mad at the duplicates - it's clogging up the thread. Plus the spam ones as well. 

@niki172 I agree. I'm also annoyed at all the advertisements on BT lately. Smiley Frustrated

Ugh all of the above for me too!!!! I swear... It's because of that darn article. UGH

Sometimes you just want to say kiss my a $ $

https://24.media.tumblr.com/334c4546e4c7bd370a2b033fb2851c12/tumblr_n4ecfnuCmu1qlvwnco1_500.gif

Bianco Del Rio brought me here and I ain't mad

After a long run of having pretty nice skin, I'm developing texture and am not dealing with it like a mature adult. I'm pouting.  It feels like it just appeared overnight.  🙁  My hubby refuses to admit it's there which is even more frustrating.