Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Omg omg not the palettes..... smart boy went right for the palettes LOL...SO ADORABLE 💓 Happy Mothers Day 🙂

What a cutie!! Happy mothers day @heartsmyface!

Oh my goodness he is too precious @heartsmyface! Look at how happy he is haha 😄 He just wanted to play with all the pretty colors 😄

Happy Mother's Day! 

They looked like fun.....sorry mom, LOL!

My toys are more fun, I'll give him that;)

The palettes have been removed from what I thought was a clever storage solution (an old CD rack).  They're now inside 'emergency storage' which is a small empty filing cabinet.  I figure that buys me enough time to figure out something more suitable.

They say kids see and hear everything so I'm guessing he knew exactly where the good stuff was.  Don't be surprised if he happens across them again, LOL!

Happy Mother's Day @heartsmyface!!

"Happens across them". 😄 He will.  

And thank you!  I was fed a pint of ice cream for breakfast! 

@heartsmyface,

A pint of ice cream would always be my first choice!   🙂  Was that your choice for breakfast?

@tsavorite  I can't imagine a more perfect breakfast!  I didn't give them any hints so I guess they must know me or something.😜

Normally I'm a meat fiend and will opt for steak and eggs but ice cream worked splendidly!  This is probably why the last five pregnancy pounds aren't going anywhere. 

Some mornings ice cream just hits the spot @heartsmyface!

@heartsmyface,

I don't really eat ice cream for breakfast either. It's probably my favorite food group, so the idea of ice cream for breakfast on Mother's Day is lovely!  

Hehehe! He got free pass for being so cute @heartsmyface!

He really wasted no time going for the jackpot!  i was with him on the floor but clearly wasn't paying enough attention! He cleverly distracted me with his toys while he went for mine!  

Smart dude 😉

I've got some pizza pet peeves to get off my chest. I know it has nothing to do with makeup, but pizza is just as important! Haha. 😄

Anyway, what drives me nuts is that there are no good pizza delivery places where I live. There are three local pizza joints and they all suck. One place either underbakes or overbakes everything (there is no in between). Another always delivers soggy food (it's like they spray it with water before sending it out the door). And the last one makes the blandest pizza that I have ever tasted (actually, their whole menu is bland). Ugh!

I just want some good pizza (and not have to leave my couch to get it)!

Okay, pizza rant over.

Cat GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Pizza is beautiful, so this is a beauty pet peeve. @lmi82

Indeed! @TKLJ 😄 😄 😄

img_73915809d0ea3c49d.jpg

@lmi82 Co-signed! I feel like there's only the chain pizza joints around my part of town. I'm sure that there are a couple of good pizza places, but they don't deliver to my area. OF COURSE! 

I feel you! My husband and I have given up on pizza places, instead we are in the middle of our project to make the perfect pizza. We have almost got our crust  perfect, next we will make our perfect handmade sauce, the hopefully our own mozzarella, and topped with homegrown basil 😛

Were soooo picky and sick of being disappointed when we know exactly what we want! Lol 

@lmi82The struggle is real, girl!!!! Pizza is totally important!

There are a handful of good pizza places in my city, but they do not deliver, so I feel your pain. It's a travesty...

yes pizza.jpg

pizza_can_easily_rule_the_world_640_18.jpg

Made a Colourpop order a few days ago and have yet to receive a shipping notice. I'm a little annoyed at this point. Is this typical? Or is delayed shipping just expected during promos?

This is my first time ordering from them. I have never been drawn to the brand despite its raging popularity these past couple of years. However I figured I'd take advantage of the current sale/free shipping/free lipstick promo and order a couple of sets that were already at a reduced price. 

5 Replies
testing