Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

All I can say is People are sick.

I saw posts about it on Facebook, but have NO interest in watching it. I'll stick with Beautyblenders and Real Techniques sponges. Besides, I don't have a significant other anyway.

Beauty Ball-der

I saw this story on Buzzfeed, but didn't click it because...obvious NSFW

Ugh I accidentally saw this on Twitter yesterday. It needed a "Not Safe For Life" warning. 😞

LOL that was me earlier today. I was just mindlessly scrolling on Twitter and it just started auto playing.. I saw the first two seconds of it and now I can't unsee it.

I had the unfortunate experience of not believing what I read, so I watched 5 seconds... Let me tell you that you do no want to waste those precious 5 seconds. This is me right now

upload_7304303112560473342.jpg

In all honesty, I don't know what's wrong anymore. Is there no such thing as privacy, respect, and class anymore? Is acceptance from strangers worth your own humiliation, one that will stay with your forever? I don't understand why anyone in their right mind would willingly do this. If you're making fun of fads and trends in the beauty community, congrats! You proved your point that trends are silly, but at least my future is still intact. What will her parents, future significant others, and employers say? Others might be laughing now, but good luck in several years when you're looking for a job and they search your name in Google. If the result is 'ballsack girl', you're not getting the interview. *rant over*

@Melissa136 I couldn't agree more. She's obviously very immature and clearly didn't think about how this stunt could impact her future, especially when it comes to employment. That also applies to the boyfriend, too. 

I wonder what these beauty "gurus" will do next. Maybe they might use a chunk of pu.bic hairs as a brush? :S Just the thought of it makes me wanna throw up. 

Also, the word pu.bic (without the dot) is considered a bad word on Sephora lol

Oh! I saw that!!! Well I didn't watched it, but a post about it came up in my Facebook feed. The picture they showed, even with the emoji covering bits up, was nasty! Who would think of that, and how drunk/high was the guy who let that woman do it?!?!??? Just no on so many levels.....

😧🤢 wtf?! How is that even...why would he participate....like what in the foreplay is this mess? I don't even want to see this mess

Omg, ew!  

no

How gross! 😞  I won't be watching that video either.

HD3NE4vUNNoGI.gif

Saw the headline on my feed and meant to post but I had to throw up first...

Image result for i'm gonna throw up gif

Would need to wash my face after that, get that scent of eau de ballsack off me

Oh 💩, this made me laugh my butt off!!!! @shimmerbait

"eau de ballsack"

😄 😄 😄

Too funny @shimmerbait!

Let me guess....Kim Kardashian? 🤔

OMG!!!! mulderwhy.gif
848735.gifqOAa_f-maxage-0.gif296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

...I'm just here for Justin Hartley and Jensen Ackles.

no.  That's just disturbing and disturbed.  No one wants to see someone getting teabagged for god knows how long.  What is wrong with people?  Just stick with a sponge and get over trying too hard to be original.

I guess "teabagged" isnt bleeped on BT...lol

1 Reply
testing