Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Oh! I saw that!!! Well I didn't watched it, but a post about it came up in my Facebook feed. The picture they showed, even with the emoji covering bits up, was nasty! Who would think of that, and how drunk/high was the guy who let that woman do it?!?!??? Just no on so many levels.....

😧🤢 wtf?! How is that even...why would he participate....like what in the foreplay is this mess? I don't even want to see this mess

Omg, ew!  

no

How gross! 😞  I won't be watching that video either.

HD3NE4vUNNoGI.gif

Saw the headline on my feed and meant to post but I had to throw up first...

Image result for i'm gonna throw up gif

Would need to wash my face after that, get that scent of eau de ballsack off me

Oh 💩, this made me laugh my butt off!!!! @shimmerbait

"eau de ballsack"

😄 😄 😄

Too funny @shimmerbait!

Let me guess....Kim Kardashian? 🤔

OMG!!!! mulderwhy.gif
848735.gifqOAa_f-maxage-0.gif296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

...I'm just here for Justin Hartley and Jensen Ackles.

no.  That's just disturbing and disturbed.  No one wants to see someone getting teabagged for god knows how long.  What is wrong with people?  Just stick with a sponge and get over trying too hard to be original.

I guess "teabagged" isnt bleeped on BT...lol

@lmi82 ewww what's with all the beauty "guru" tips lately?

aint gonna happen

@prti Lol, "tips"😂  

Anonymous Insider

I never thought the sales at sephora were that great especially near black friday where you expect great things its such a let down.They always put the items no one really wants on sale everything else is full price lol.

LUSH's after christmas sale also annoys me because they have a virtual wait meaning you cant even enter the website until its your turn and then after everythings picked over by customers ahead of you then you can add items to your cart but nothings left over.

Makeup restocks also irritate me because its stressful adding items to your cart and buying the items in a hurry to make sure you get them.It is the most annoying uncomfortable stressful purchase you will ever make.When its over you kinda dont even remember what you bought because you bought the items so fast and just added whatever you could into your cart before it sold out in minutes. 

I hate being ignored at cosmetic counters because I'm a guy. They ask if I need any help and when I say I'm looking for some lipsticks, they turn and walk away and chat with each other at the other counters.

Ugh. I'm sorry @Girly2Shoes. That's just wrong... Some people are just snobby and shouldn't work in that industry. I hope you have better luck in the future!

1) "email me when back in stock" *barely ever gets email when it is back in stock.  

2) things going in and out of stock multiple times within hours *cough, cough* stila mermaid glitters

3) Sephora making their ebates 2.5% I mean, what a joke

I ALWAYS FORGET EBATES IS A THING. I SPENT OVER 1K THIS SALE 😭😭😭

Ebates is back up to 4% now 😄 I have a bunch of things I still need to buy. Maybe they will offer us double points today too! 

1 Reply
testing