Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Oh man that sucks! I placed 3 online orders throughout today (2 of the 3 were "oh man I forgot X". They were also not back to back to back) so I figured I needed to cool it and was going to place an order tomorrow for that nail duo :(.

1) Ebates: 3% cash back on the first day of Rouge sale. Lol

2) Saks sent me a link to review the products when my goodies won't come until 3 days later.

I am practically furious about Ebates right now. It was 8% yesterday, and I knew it would drop, but it is always 4%. But today, it's 2.5%. Are you f-ing kidding me?!😡😡😡😡 I don't recall ever seeing it as low as 2.5%! 

@Asche  I've never seen it that low either! I had a decent list of items I wanted to buy during the sale and kinda said F that when I saw it was at 2.5% 😄

I travel often, so I never use ebates. The value is much greater if I shop sephora via an airline shopping portal. Southwest Airlines is the better value for me because it's the airline I use more often to travel within California. If you "like" airline points, then you should look into it.

So excited for the sale and to order my no. 1 goodie I forgot to use a gift card I have been saving 😞 looks like I got to go with using it on my no.2!

Spoiler

11 minutes into the sale, and the one item I wanted most is OOS. It was available an hour ago when I loaded my cart up :'(

Update: after multiple false alarms and failed attempts, I was finally able to get it ordered. Woohoo! Now fingers crossed that it actually shows!

I am here for Sale and same thing with SR.  Was gone in 5 minutes.  I hope it comes back!  lol! 

What did you want @RGbrown?

@niki172 I was gonna grab the Give Me Some Lip & Liner set. When it went to $30 last week, I debated going ahead and getting it, but the cheapskate in me figured if it was still in stock for the sale, I'd wait and grab it then. And I was so darn excited when I saw it was still there earlier. Then I sat down to check out and my cart said OOS. Boo. Oh well, not meant to be 😞

@RGbrown Quick, it's back!

Edit: I was heart broken too but I kept refreshing and snatched one up over 5 minutes ago. I kept refreshing even after that since I can't fall asleep (just for fun) and it seems to be coming back in stock randomly, then disappearing again. 890158F0-0F9D-4CD5-B337-1BE6FF921FEC.jpg

This is still full price on the Canadian site. 

@myumew THANKS! But maaaannnn, I am not meant to have it. "Sorry, this item is out of stock. It will not be added to your basket". 😞

@RGbrown That happened to me too. Idk if it's a glitch and they'll cancel my order later but I just kept refreshing and eventually I got to check out with it. LOL

@myumew Thanks again. I'll keep checking back...maybe I'll get lucky, or maybe the universe will decide I just don't need 14 new lip items lol 🙂

Oh I'm sorry about that :(. I looked at that set and went back and forth on it. That was a really good deal. It may come back in stock so keep checking *fingers crossed*

I left my bag with my skincare routine at home and just got back to college from break :'( .At least it's a good reason to start breaking into my 400 samples while I wait for my main routine to get shipped to me.

Sometimes you just want to say kiss my a $ $

https://24.media.tumblr.com/334c4546e4c7bd370a2b033fb2851c12/tumblr_n4ecfnuCmu1qlvwnco1_500.gif

Bianco Del Rio brought me here and I ain't mad

testing