Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but i just noticed not that Rouge is 3 day shipping !! Since when? Ordered a gift on Friday its looking like it wont be here until Friday of this week why Sephora !!! 

welcome-to-canada-e1450295806236.jpg

@Insomniacmuffin, I love Canada! There's soooo much good food in the Vancouver and Toronto areas...my mouth waters thinking about it 😂

For perfumes, there's this. I'm third (Gulf) coast and usually get shipments from the West Coast distribution center, so this really does sometimes take 5-6 days. 😢

IMG_1704.JPG

I received an email this morning from a beauty retailer for an offer that looked awesome, until I noticed a "sold out" banner above the offer in the email! LOL 

1415741608046.png

@angel7594 I think I know which email you are referring to, because I got the same one! Thankfully I redeemed that offer a few days ago.

Haha! Yes it was from "U" Smiley Very Happy 

Thank goodness you were able to redeem it before seeing the OOS email! Smiley Happy

I got that same email. I was like "what's the point?"

I can't log on to my account on my phone and therefore can't chat with everyone. What is going on?? I also hate this new format.

It's very annoying. I can't sign in from my phone or iPod. At least iPad works. 

I'm on desktop - I haven't tried my Android tablet. When I try to log in on my phone it just keeps thinking and thinking. Can one of the mods help us out please? @candacebt @KatieBT  maybe you have some info from your IT dept??

@niki172 Yes please! Some update from a mod would be most welcome. I really want to buy something! 

I wonder if Sephora is losing any money over their site still not loading properly.. At least for me it isn't

I'm having issues with the site too. 

This new site set up is driving me crazy!

I was just now able to log in 😒

At work yesterday my coworker was like 'wow! Your Highlight is so bright!' 

Noppeee I just needed to blot 🙈😂

Loll!! @StephaniLynn happened to me last week too with the bf. I was so surprised he noticed my highlight. Then he followed up with -- "I think you maybe shouldn't put it all over your face? It's RLY shiny.. like everywhere" 😂 So close.. so close..

It sounds like it came from a good place though.  He tried, 

Hahaha, you've got naturally what all of us are striving for!  Good on ya! 

I'm squirming around in my own head wondering where my cult beauty order is. I placed the order 12 days ago? Shipping confirmation came the next day, but no tracking for the standard international shipping. My mom ordered around the same time and already got her package last Thursday. So I'm wondering where mine is! I had it sent to my work and my first hunch is that maybe its held up in my building's mailroom? I hope the carrier took it to the right place Smiley Sad I really want that goody bag!! 

3 Replies