Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Sorry for the late response! I just got around to checking my email this morning. I didn't try calling because it wasn't until late at night that I saw that they "attempted" to deliver my items and they were closed all weekend. Do you think it's a longshot if I call them today? I might just have to drive down there if it's the safest option for getting my stuff. I am just super irritated because of the fact that they didn't even attempt to come to the door. @ElleElleG

@gonerogue sorry I'd didn't catch this sooner!   Did you receive your package?? 

There is a customer feedback option at the bottom of the page if you want to pass along your concerns to someone. I believe I received a response within a couple hours! 

@ElleElleG I had to go pick up my packages from the nearest UPS warehouse yesterday afternoon after work. Is the customer feedback button on the bottom of the tracking page for ups? Thanks for the tip. I will be sure to give them my input!

@gonerogue Sorry you had to spend extra time going to them; so frustrating!

At the very bottom the "Email UPS" option will take you to a new page where you can specify what "support category" you want.  I believe I selected "General" since the receive shipment option was about the tracking #  I think.  Hope it helps and that someone gets back to you ASAP!

@ElleElleG Thanks for all your help! This is why I love the BT community ❤❤

He reenacted it?? Oh Lord! I would have told him thanks for the mime show just give me my d@mn package. And who is he to tell you not to shop online basically?? I would have told him that if I stop shopping online then that means no deliveries for you which means you're out of a job. Does he really want that cause he sounds like a super crappy delivery person to begin with so he might just be one of those unlucky few to go first on the chopping block. Sorry if this sounds catty; UPS is not my friend either. My guy loves to hurl packages at my front door 😒

LOL right @niki172!  I think he was trying to prove that he HAD been there earlier but he was doing too much.  He made a comment about this being his old route but that he had been away for a while and I couldn't help but wonder if it was because of similar mishaps.  I'm hoping that now he knows that I will call & be a pain in the butt for him if I know packages are coming my way that he will be on his Ps & Qs now.....and/or the guy who took over for him while he was gone will come back because he was ON it!

Ugh - Really, UPS?

IMG_0542.GIF

Sorry for all your frustration - sounds like a rough day. 😞  @ElleElleG

Thanks @Tamara76 just one of those days I suppose.

BTW my hair looks just like this 😃

@ElleElleGI have totally had a Merida hair situation going on for the last 6 weeks - I think it has a mind of its own sometimes.  😉

kids monster monsters boo monsters inc

LOL @Mcakes I'm in desperate need of her assistance; the delivery driver wouldn't stand a chance.

When you go an a "treat yo self" shopping spree and end up disappointed by half of the stuff you got 😞

Awww, this just happened to me buying clothes online.  I bought six things and only like one of them on me.  Boooooooo!  

Some were hyped up products so I guess my expectations were too high- I'm reconsidering returning them to Sephora, even if I don't have the packaging.

Which products were a no go? 

3 YouTube made me buy it products:

NARS Hot Sand- I've barely used it but it's not really blowing my mind. Should I give it a few uses? 

MJ Lipgloss in Sugar Sugar- I like my Buxom ones better, also I feel like it's a little too pale?

Sol de Janeiro spray- It smells good but I was hoping it would linger a little more.

I think I'm being a little too picky honestly but oh well. On a positive note, the other things I bought I really like.

@heartsmyface Where did you get clothes from?

I haven't tried any of those items so can't really respond with anything other than my sympathies.  

I heard some raving about the body spray but figured it would just smell like the bum bum cream so I didn't bother.  The bum bum cream does it for me.

I figure you're allowed to be picky if you're buying higher end products.   

The clothes were from Bebe.  I was looking for some simple staples for our upcoming conference since my wardrobe needed an upgrade after being pregnant and not wanting to shop for clothes for a year and a half.  I don't think Bebe is quite my style anymore.

I've been living in workout clothes, pyjamas, and animal onesies.

I did end up finding a couple pieces at Guess and a simple black Ted Baker dress the other day so it's not all gloom.  

@heartsmyface I don't have the bum bum cream so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's a fine product, I'm just going to keep it in my car to reapply as needed. The bottle is a decent size.

Have you thought about Topshop? (Their makeup isn't half bad either)

TopShop is kind of hit or miss for me.  I like their selection in Japan, hated their stuff in London and haven't really checked out their stuff here.  I remember them having great accessories.  

The makeup I've never tried but now I'm intrigued,  

At work yesterday my coworker was like 'wow! Your Highlight is so bright!' 

Noppeee I just needed to blot 🙈😂

2 Replies
testing