Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Yup! I had clear skin and I'm noticing texture now. Not sure what product caused it. Could be the ABH X NG palette because I had texture issues last year with a glow kit but I just had to buy this one and I'm not returning it because I regretted returning my last one 😄 lol

I can totally relate to this! My skin was nice and clear and then I stopped using good genes for 3 days I woke up with 3 new friends scattered around my face 😭😭😭

Bottles and containers that have 1/4 of product unreachable in bottom!  

Bottles that clog - or stick - or spray the product sideways (no work clothes before applying foundation - eveh!)

New mascara that is dryer than the vial I just threw out.

Eyeliner that is a memory the second I start my car. 

Non consensual glitter

UPS delivering my huge Sephora order to a stranger that was probably excited, then graciously (and fortunately) was honest enough to give it back (this DID happen to me!)  

And I agree with high pressure to purchase a product when I have clearly stated that I can't use things like that for XXXX reasons (am old... will settle in lines.  Too prefume-y - I will sneeze.  

Also - having to choose between a discount code and a fabulous promo offering. 

@wickedlollipop @Tamara76

Now... ELECTIVE glitter... that's a whole different matter! 

giltter.jpg

Eek! That is so cute @JillyBeanTX 😄 So nice to see another TX gal on here haha. 

Well ... HOWDY!  @Mcakes ♥ 

I am really a Yankee (Minnesota) that wound up in Arizona.  Had to split the extremes a little! 

I have only been in Texas since 2009.

I'm actually a TX transplant too @JillyBeanTX ! It was quite an adjustment but I love it 

LOL!  Love that pic!  @JillyBeanTX

😉🙂 

non consensual glitter also made me giggle! 🙂 🙂 @JillyBeanTX @Tamara76

Spoiler
but I get so mad at things that clog! had a full bottle of shaving cream do that. now I avoid that brand and bottle type. it was the metal type so there's no way to open it (says "don't puncture, will explode" - type).

Non-Consensual Glitter 🤣🤣🤣

@JillyBeanTX

Oh! The last one always kills me, to choose the discount or the promo? Always feel like I made the wrong choice!

I'm wondering when highlight at the tip of the nose is going away. It's weird... and distracting. That is all. 🙂 

goodness, I do this look and even *I* know I'm going to look back at this time in my life and wonder why I thought it looked good...

thanks a lot youtube

Hahaha!

I feel like maybe it could look not *so* terrible if it was really blended out well and just an extension of the highlight down the top of the nose that some people do? But the person I'm thinking of has a legit circle of highlighter on the tip of her nose.

Oh my gosh, yes! There is a certain makeup "personality" (I don't know what to call her), who is really in love with this look. I don't care for her aesthetic in general, like at all, ever, but this is ridiculous. She looks like she could be guiding Santa's sleigh.

Right?? Do people not realize how unflattering it actually is? 

I don't think so! It's like a weird dot... That looks like a mistake. I don't find it OK at all!!! YUCK! 

When my mascara transfers to the top of my cheekbones...it's the worst

I agree!  HATE when that happens! 

Hi guys! I posted here about my package/mail that got jacked a few weeks ago. WELL that has now been resolved. I filed a claim with USPS and they reimbursed me with the $$. I emailed colourpop - and after a few back and forth emails they sent me a replacement order.  I am relieved that everything worked out.  Also, i think now i know who has been stealing all the mail.. Couple of days ago we were driving past the mailbox and saw bunch of teenage boys trying to pull the boxes open. I mean mugged them HARD...also reported them to USPS and the apartment complex. 

Anyhow, so glad that this has been resolved! PHEW. Thanks to your guys' suggestions I now have a camera installed outside my front door that keeps a look out for any strange activity! 

1 Reply
testing