Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I have both of those.  I think I need to get better about not skipping peels.  

I am getting really frustrated with the new website. I have to use different browsers to do different things on the site. Are any of you still having issues and/or know of something I may have to do to my laptops settings to make the site more user friendly?  This is really driving me crazy!

ETA: And it's super slow now too.

@NancieNano you're not alone, I can't figure what to do either. It was working a bit better on Edge, but then it would become so slow to the point of stopping freezing pages, so I just insist on using Chrome even with all the errors. It's a nightmare either way. I'll try cleaning cookies (I hate cleaning cookies) at some point of desperation...

I have been having the same problem its super annoying.  I use firefox and google chrome, chrome tends to work better since almost nothing will load on firefox for me.  There are huge problems with the new website, I don't know why they launched it yet when it doesn't work.  I have to order through the app. 

A little peeved at myself. I've gone and lost both my ABH Nicole and my KVD Alchemy palettes! I remember opening the boxes when they arrived and taking a picture for the hauls thread but after that...poof, gone. Haven't seen them since.

Check the freezer??. 😂  Did you end up finding them? 

@StephaniLynn oh no!! )): I hope you find them. Sometimes the best place to look is the last place you think they'll be. 

XOXO,
Marieke

The reviews for the Too Faced Natural Love palette are already getting junked up with people leaving reviews complaining about Too Faced's slow shipping, release dates, blizzards in the Midwest... If you have a gripe come here and let it out! Don't ruin the review section of a perfectly innocent product (unless the gripe is product related, of course)! That annoys me so much. 

I cannot possibly agree with this enough. it's SO frustrating to look for reviews and find "I still don't have my order!" or "I want this product!" or anything else unrelated. it's called a review for a reason, people!

@starsandbucks This peeves me too! Especially when I'm looking forward to maybe purchasing a product and am counting on honest reviews!

I feel so stupid. I've been checking my phone non-stop to see if I catch the sneak peeks on the Sephora app. I realized at noon that they don't launch til tomorrow -___-.

@makeitup305 Don't feel stupid! You're just overly excited and there's nothing wrong with that 😬😉

@gonerogue Stupid might be harsh, just silly mostly. I'm hoping the Marc Jacobs bronzer is one of the sneak peeks.

having clear skin for months and waking up to a new "friend" on your chin!!!!

Yup! I had clear skin and I'm noticing texture now. Not sure what product caused it. Could be the ABH X NG palette because I had texture issues last year with a glow kit but I just had to buy this one and I'm not returning it because I regretted returning my last one Smiley Very Happy lol

I can totally relate to this! My skin was nice and clear and then I stopped using good genes for 3 days I woke up with 3 new friends scattered around my face 😭😭😭

I just did my nails and now I want to eat Cuties (mandarins) for breakfast!!!!  ;') 

Did my signing in tip work? Or it's fixed?

It comes and goes. Hopefully, it stays good! 

I hate how every time I fall in love with a Lush product it's either holiday, LE or gets discontinued. (I'm looking at you Yummy Mummy body conditioner, yog nog, tiny hands and LOVE spell!!! UGH!) I'll go on a no buy from Lush because it drives me nuts to not have any product consistency but then I end up right back there, following the glorious smells.