Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@ElleElleG Thanks for all your help! This is why I love the BT community โคโค

He reenacted it?? Oh Lord! I would have told him thanks for the mime show just give me my d@mn package. And who is he to tell you not to shop online basically?? I would have told him that if I stop shopping online then that means no deliveries for you which means you're out of a job. Does he really want that cause he sounds like a super crappy delivery person to begin with so he might just be one of those unlucky few to go first on the chopping block. Sorry if this sounds catty; UPS is not my friend either. My guy loves to hurl packages at my front door ๐Ÿ˜’

LOL right @niki172!  I think he was trying to prove that he HAD been there earlier but he was doing too much.  He made a comment about this being his old route but that he had been away for a while and I couldn't help but wonder if it was because of similar mishaps.  I'm hoping that now he knows that I will call & be a pain in the butt for him if I know packages are coming my way that he will be on his Ps & Qs now.....and/or the guy who took over for him while he was gone will come back because he was ON it!

Ugh - Really, UPS?

IMG_0542.GIF

Sorry for all your frustration - sounds like a rough day. ๐Ÿ˜ž  @ElleElleG

Thanks @Tamara76 just one of those days I suppose.

BTW my hair looks just like this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ElleElleGI have totally had a Merida hair situation going on for the last 6 weeks - I think it has a mind of its own sometimes.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

kids monster monsters boo monsters inc

LOL @Mcakes I'm in desperate need of her assistance; the delivery driver wouldn't stand a chance.

When you go an a "treat yo self" shopping spree and end up disappointed by half of the stuff you got ๐Ÿ˜ž

Awww, this just happened to me buying clothes online.  I bought six things and only like one of them on me.  Boooooooo!  

Some were hyped up products so I guess my expectations were too high- I'm reconsidering returning them to Sephora, even if I don't have the packaging.

Which products were a no go? 

3 YouTube made me buy it products:

NARS Hot Sand- I've barely used it but it's not really blowing my mind. Should I give it a few uses? 

MJ Lipgloss in Sugar Sugar- I like my Buxom ones better, also I feel like it's a little too pale?

Sol de Janeiro spray- It smells good but I was hoping it would linger a little more.

I think I'm being a little too picky honestly but oh well. On a positive note, the other things I bought I really like.

@heartsmyface Where did you get clothes from?

I haven't tried any of those items so can't really respond with anything other than my sympathies.  

I heard some raving about the body spray but figured it would just smell like the bum bum cream so I didn't bother.  The bum bum cream does it for me.

I figure you're allowed to be picky if you're buying higher end products.   

The clothes were from Bebe.  I was looking for some simple staples for our upcoming conference since my wardrobe needed an upgrade after being pregnant and not wanting to shop for clothes for a year and a half.  I don't think Bebe is quite my style anymore.

I've been living in workout clothes, pyjamas, and animal onesies.

I did end up finding a couple pieces at Guess and a simple black Ted Baker dress the other day so it's not all gloom.  

@heartsmyface I don't have the bum bum cream so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's a fine product, I'm just going to keep it in my car to reapply as needed. The bottle is a decent size.

Have you thought about Topshop? (Their makeup isn't half bad either)

TopShop is kind of hit or miss for me.  I like their selection in Japan, hated their stuff in London and haven't really checked out their stuff here.  I remember them having great accessories.  

The makeup I've never tried but now I'm intrigued,  

At work yesterday my coworker was like 'wow! Your Highlight is so bright!' 

Noppeee I just needed to blot ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha, you've got naturally what all of us are striving for!  Good on ya! 

Loll!! @StephaniLynn happened to me last week too with the bf. I was so surprised he noticed my highlight. Then he followed up with -- "I think you maybe shouldn't put it all over your face? It's RLY shiny.. like everywhere" ๐Ÿ˜‚ So close.. so close..

It sounds like it came from a good place though.  He tried, 

Guyyyyysss, I've missed you!!! BT no longer works on my phone, and I can only sometimes get it to work on my computer, but when I go to post, it tells me I am logged out.  I've been feeling vaguely down this weekend, and I finally figured it out - I am usually on BT every few hours or so, and I missed you guys! Sephora, this website update is awful.  I can't shop, I can't talk to my friends.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

1 Reply
testing