Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@shirleylin88 I dug through my purses, makeup bags, my jacket pockets, train case, even my regular suit case and I thought I had gone through all my makeup drawers. lol I even put it back on my loves list to re-order!

Ok so I wanna know if other people are having this problem.

I'll be on a thread, I'll heart and comment on some posts, leave and come back much later to see the new comments and the previously hearted comments are no longer hearted.  WTH? This has been happening more and more. I know I hearted those comments... why does it magically remove itself? Very frustrating. I want the old heart system back!

687474703a2f2f696d67312e77696b69612e6e6f636f6f6b69652e6e65742f5f5f636232303132303130353130313233382f7265636573732f696d616765732f302f30352f544a5f4465747765696c65725f57686f6d70732e676966.gif

recess!!!!

Where'd the wolf go @veronika23?? 😉

@gonerogue  he decided to go back to the wild 😄 😉

@veronika23 Your wolf and my cat avatar ran far away together. 😄

@angel7594hahahahaha 😄

33580432.jpg

@veronika23 Awww, so they are not bff's?? 😄

9d55e6dcb1361742dab9b0139259bcb6.jpg

@angel7594awwww ok BFF 😄

V is keeping us on our toes & has introduced us to Rebel Ariel 00.JPG

Thinking of changing mine to a Disney character too! 🙂

I too, dislike the hearting system. 😞 The old one with the check mark made things so much easier. I don't get why they changed it. BT has not been user friendly at all with the glitches. Grrrr,  lol!

I am sure this has been discussed but I have missed it but how do you heart now? I cannot figure it out. Thanks.

@lysbainch  when you hover close to the the heart by the name of the person a red box should appear like the one below. You just click on it. Sometimes it takes a few seconds and you should see the heart count go up. (like the 2nd pic below)

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 7.41.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 7.43.38 PM.png

Okay so it didn't change. On my ipad the little red box does not pop up anymore since the site updated. I just noticed it pops up just fine on my phone.  Thanks @veronika23

@lysbainch  well it hasn't changed for me but I'm on a desktop. Maybe someone with an ipad has seen this problem?

Yes! Yes! Yes!  I want the old way of hearting back, too... 😥

Okay wait this is happening and I'm not going crazy?! I thought I was imagining things lol. 

I feel like the site is having a lot of glitches. I haven't experience the exact one you're describing, but It won't let me upload pictures from my phone. The top menu bar is gone from the mobile website. It keeps logging me out. The list goes on and on 😕

So I had a rollerball go mouldy on me?! Is that normal lol. I've never seen this before. I mean it's been in my purse and I apply when I want just like any other rollerball. It's a mini by Nest. Talk about G-R-O-S-S!!

Aaaand I had some glitter from the ABH glow kits I own fall onto my neck area and cause a bit of irritation (might be the Ultimate glow kit or the new NG one). Also my arm was a tad irritated after swatches. Anyone else have this problem. This was from the new ABH x NG kit. Yes ladies there is some shimmer in it. I'm even peeved at my filming equipment lol. I filmed a video yesterday and my tripod is busted and I tried to upload but it failed. What a bummer!!!!!!!! Gaaaaaaa -pulls hair- OH WAIT there isn't much hair to pull since I chopped it all off....wonder what to do with my stress now hahahahaha 😛

Ok this is gross. I went to use my travel size JM Argan oil tonight. It's fairly new, still 3/4 full. I squeezed some oil into my hand and it looked streaky black. So I squeezed some into my white sink to make sure and yes, total gross black streaks all through the oil. So I look at the rubber dropper and it's like it's melting. I pulled it off and all this cruddy black rubber oozed out. 

Who knows how long I was putting this on my face. I don't always pay close attention, just squeeze a few drops and massage it in. It's in the trash and I'm grossed out. 

1 Reply
testing