Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Ok this is gross. I went to use my travel size JM Argan oil tonight. It's fairly new, still 3/4 full. I squeezed some oil into my hand and it looked streaky black. So I squeezed some into my white sink to make sure and yes, total gross black streaks all through the oil. So I look at the rubber dropper and it's like it's melting. I pulled it off and all this cruddy black rubber oozed out. 

Who knows how long I was putting this on my face. I don't always pay close attention, just squeeze a few drops and massage it in. It's in the trash and I'm grossed out. 

OMG grosss!!!!

Ewwwww.  I had a deluxe sample of Prada Candy arrive once that had what looked like a piece of cauliflower perfectly floating in the centre of it.  I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be there so posted it and freaked out a bunch of BTers with my moldy goodness.  

Black oooze sounds frightful!  You think it was the rubber?  Sounds better than black mold. Kinda like getting black rubber marks from tire swings as a kid.  😁

@heartsmyface Oh god, I hope it wasn't mold 😳 I'm pretty sure it was the rubber because it felt kind of wobbly, like jello. I don't know what could cause it to disintegrate like that, but eww. Man, if I've been putting black mold on my face, JM's gonna get an earful LOL. 

OMG that sounds disgusting, cauliflower mold floating in your perfume. You couldn't have been the only one. Maybe someone was eating a salad at the factory 😂

Mmmm...I would be writing them that letter cause I don't think that was the rubber or you would've smelled it.

But you survived and you're not sick....yaaaaaaaaaaayyy...? 

I'd love to take a closer look at some items, but every time I click on anything I get an error 404 message. My thoughts on Sephora's site "upgrade":

upload_955389917489596854.gif

I've been having the saaaaaame issues, and I really want to check out some of the new products. Hopefully they notice there is a dip in purchases and they figure it out quickly. 

Me too. Also when I'm on the mobile site, the menu bar on top is complete gone. 

OMG same! Yesterday this kept happening to me so now I give up with this site! It's too much for my brain cells lol

Same! So frustrating!

Hehe, well it makes saving money easier!  

New pet peeve:  When you forget that you updated your BT avatar and see posts from someone new, thinking "Wow!  We really think alike!"  .... only to later realize that the reason you think so similarly to this new BT chick is because it is you.... 😝

I'm having the hardest time keeping everyone straight with the new avatars since everyone changed them around the same time! 😂

@txcatx Yes...join us. 

Image result for toy story join us

Fine. I now have a Disney avatar, too!

Sorry lol @txcatx 😄 Join us 😉

hahahahaha @Tamara76! Don't worry new avatars confuse the heck out of me 😄

@veronika23-  OMG, I didn't recognize you without your wolfie avatar! How will I recognize people?  Should I change mine too?  I've had it forever, since I joined on here ages ago.

@prettyinpa  lol yeah... will have to get used to it too.  You should change it! Take the leap!!!! Before the wolf I had that blue thing that I had for years too... it was weird at first but you get used to it.

Any fav Disney characters?

@veronika23-  I don't remember much about Disney characters, I think I saw the movies as a kid, but I've kind of forgotten.

@prettyinpa  oh oh ok. Not a huge Disney fan? Well what else do you like? Change is always good 🙂 ok well not always since the new Sephora site sucks but you know what I mean right? 😄

11 Replies
testing