Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I am always monitor on credit scores and reports (free service provided by my CC) even before the mail incident. It is really scary how much damage a person can do to you. My friend had this happened to her and she was trying to correct the problem for a good long time.

@blackkitty2014  you too? Man! I'm so sorry to hear that. 😞 Hopefully you mostly got junk mail while you were way.

OMG! @blackkitty2014 thats horrible!!! 3 weeks worth of mail! WOW.  I just spent the last hour on the phone with USPS. I hope it all works out for you too! I can't imagine the stress you must be feeling!! For the fear of the same thing i cancelled my credit cards .. Truly a hassle with everything that follows. Now i need to wait for my new credit cards to be mailed out.. You best believe that i'll be like a hawk with my mail/packages now. Cant trust people man. Shady shady people out there.. 

@kromance

I'm so sorry that happened! I hear a lot of it happening around Seattle 😞 People even started putting cameras on their front porch because it has gotten so bad.

Hopefully USPS can do something about it! My USPS person has put my package in the wrong larger package box before and I only found it by opening all the boxes with keys already in them 😕

@flyte i believe that! I have a camera in my apartment that looks at the front door. We had purchased it to creep on our 1 yr old sheltie pup but now we use it more as a safety precaution. Call me paranoid, but I am going to buy a dummy camera for outside my door - tricking people into thinking they are being recorded so they don't jack anything. 

I got in touch with USPS and opened up a claim with them. Hope to hear from them in 2 days. Something has to be done. This is so unsafe.  

the real cameras don't cost that much.. I have two Dlink Cloud cameras in my house I got for $200 that I can log into from anywhere and check on my place. I just do it to creep on my cats.

but at the end of the day.. even if you could pick the person out of a lineup.. the police do nothing and now you are constantly on alert

I am so sorry that happened to you @kromance!! 😞

I've had my mail stolen before, and it is very violating. 

@angel7594ah I'm sorry this happened to you too 😞 Heart

@angel7594 I feel bad that it has happened to you as well. It is extremely violating. Now, I'm worried that these people who jacked our mail (packages and everything else) know where we live, and know the kind of stuff we order etc and what not.. and this being Atlanta.. anything is possible....  I am just happy that none of my immigration documents were in the mail: other wise that would have been a major doozy. 

@kromance  This is terrible!   I feel so violated on your behalf!  I really hope USPS can fix this for you so it doesn't happen again and I hope the company can resend you the stuff you ordered.

Hugs.  😥

IMG_0403.JPG

@Tamara76 @veronika23awww thank you! All of you guys are so sweet here. Believe it or not, this was the 2nd place i went to express my disbelief (after emailing colour pop) .. BT always got your back 🙂 

@kromance   omg they walked up to your door to get the package??? Seriously what the f is wrong with people. I am so sorry 😞

Disney Snow virtual hugs.jpg

This is literally me 😩 😂

All joking aside though, I'm sorry that happened to you @kromance. Nothing bothers me more than when people make the lives more difficult for others for absolutely no reason other than they are miserable jerks. 

@alexasteph  yep you said it! Some people are miserable pathetic jerks.. I am a big believer of Karmic actions. So in a way I'm sure that the person/people who did it will get whats coming for them.  

That is awful @kromance ! I'm so sorry this happened to you 😞 People suck a lot sometimes. 

@Mcakes  I knowwww.... major sucky people out there :(. I hope they atleast enjoy my pickings. 

@veronika23 awwweeee thanks for the hugs!!! It said it was delivered in the mailbox, so somehow someone got into it.. which is very scary because someone must have a duplicate key, or the mail box door was left open. Either way, I'm contacting USPS because no-one else has the key to the box other than my husband and i...  just so peeved man.. 😞

@kromance   ohhhh ok. I gotcha. Like a community mail box? That's what we have here in Canada for the most part.  People have their small box and at the bottom larger ones for parcels. The mail man leaves the big parcels there and a key in the individual mailbox. Once you get your package you just put the key in the mail slot.  Is it like that? Or it would have been left in your own box? Either way sounds like USPS might have left it open. I hope they fix this for you. Keep us posted. Heart

@veronika23 Yeah! It is sort of like that - but since i have made friends with the mail man, he usually just drops off the bigger packages at the front door/ leasing office instead of using the mail key system like you described.  Not going to lie, since i have moved to atlanta from Vancouver - my husband and i have been so cautious with all our sensitive mail.. Especially in the area we are at - shady central for real.  I can't wait till we both graduate and kick it from here (or atleast this area!) .. GAHHH. I'll keep you guys posted 😃 

@kromance  maybe your mail man was sick and this was a replacement and was absent minded. In any case sorry you have to deal with this. 😞

I'm also getting annoyed with the new layout.  It's beautiful, but search isn't working, pages aren't loading and it's SO slow.

I keep trying to search "nudestix" but it takes me to the new tom ford highlight duo which I searched yesterday?

I also can't write reviews, the page just goes blank.

Oh and it won't let me stay signed in on my phone.

1 Reply
testing