Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@veronika23 awwweeee thanks for the hugs!!! It said it was delivered in the mailbox, so somehow someone got into it.. which is very scary because someone must have a duplicate key, or the mail box door was left open. Either way, I'm contacting USPS because no-one else has the key to the box other than my husband and i...  just so peeved man.. 😞

@kromance   ohhhh ok. I gotcha. Like a community mail box? That's what we have here in Canada for the most part.  People have their small box and at the bottom larger ones for parcels. The mail man leaves the big parcels there and a key in the individual mailbox. Once you get your package you just put the key in the mail slot.  Is it like that? Or it would have been left in your own box? Either way sounds like USPS might have left it open. I hope they fix this for you. Keep us posted. Heart

@veronika23 Yeah! It is sort of like that - but since i have made friends with the mail man, he usually just drops off the bigger packages at the front door/ leasing office instead of using the mail key system like you described.  Not going to lie, since i have moved to atlanta from Vancouver - my husband and i have been so cautious with all our sensitive mail.. Especially in the area we are at - shady central for real.  I can't wait till we both graduate and kick it from here (or atleast this area!) .. GAHHH. I'll keep you guys posted 😃 

@kromance  maybe your mail man was sick and this was a replacement and was absent minded. In any case sorry you have to deal with this. 😞

I'm also getting annoyed with the new layout.  It's beautiful, but search isn't working, pages aren't loading and it's SO slow.

I keep trying to search "nudestix" but it takes me to the new tom ford highlight duo which I searched yesterday?

I also can't write reviews, the page just goes blank.

Oh and it won't let me stay signed in on my phone.

I can't sign in to BT from the website, there is no click through option on my android! So annoying! I am still having to type community.sephora.com, but get error messages, then all of a sudden I am signed back in? I was so mad about the hassle yesterday, it kept me away most of the day! 😞

We've missed you @angel7594! So much going on. Let's all hold hands so we don't get lost lol. Buddy system! 

If you get on a desktop version and are using chrome I've found it helpful to close all tabs, open up one tab, load BT, sign in and that seems to do the trick. 

On mobile I can't help because I'm an apple user 😕 

@Mcakes, I feel like I missed out on so much yesterday. 😞

*running to catch up* 😄 And yes, a buddy system is a great idea! ❤

I wonder how much sales have decreased since yesterday since the website is so glitchy.

I'm fairly certain there will be a fabulous 100 point reward today that I won't be able to get because I can't buy anything.

I had to place an order from Firefox because most pages aren't working on Chrome. 😞

And now I'm trying to access some of the Rouge-only threads on BT, but it's not letting me, because it's not showing me as signed in, even though I'm signed in and posting?? Sad panda.

I can't log on to my account on my phone and therefore can't chat with everyone. What is going on?? I also hate this new format.

It's very annoying. I can't sign in from my phone or iPod. At least iPad works. 

I'm on desktop - I haven't tried my Android tablet. When I try to log in on my phone it just keeps thinking and thinking. Can one of the mods help us out please? @candacebt @KatieBT  maybe you have some info from your IT dept??

@niki172 Yes please! Some update from a mod would be most welcome. I really want to buy something! 

This is driving me nuts! It is all over my screen, huge as bleep, no matter where I go, what I click... I can't find anything in this mess!

argh.jpg

bleep.jpg

I don't have that exact problem but I basically can't click on anything - almost none of the product pages work, the search function doesn't work...at least I can get to BT, otherwise I would be *really* upset.

Oh, this is just one of many problems I'm having. But, it irks me the most. I guess.

It would bug me, too!

Yes @lyravega

I am disliking this new format and all of these things very much so. 

Gone for a week and return to wonkiness all over the place.

It's such a mess, @EvangelineDamon ! I can't even! I'm outta here!

upload_4206273136480517793.gif

1 Reply
testing