Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Sephora's website update.  I can't get pages to load on my phone at all, and half the pages won't load on my desktop either. ๐Ÿ˜ž 

I'm feeling particularly salty today though because we changed systems at work today too, and the new one is awful.  Super confusing, and missing half the features the old one had. Ugh!

i searched "burberry" and got results, so i thought i'd found a workaround

then after looking at all the burberry products, i searched "givenchy" and got "burberry"

several times then I gave up

Me too! It won't load on my iPad and its not any better on my lap top! All I want to do is search for setting sprays!!

On another not I went and got the color IQ done today and the girl helping me was very nice! I think I found a good foundation! This is my first time wearing foundation! And I knoticed BT is being promoted on Sephora's main page

Seems like the IT department at the Sephora HQ enjoys reinventing the wheels... for the worse.

I'm experiencing all the issues listed below-- not loading on my phone, super enlarged car/location/magnifying glass icons *plus* some texts at the bottom are being overlapped with the main menu... ugh. UGH!!!

NOTHING IS LOADING!!! And yes I'm screaming! I don't like the new design, but regardless, I can't open anything. New arrivals, blank page. Brand list, blank page. Can't even find where my account is. This is very frustrating. 

Yup. Nothing is loading. I wonder how much business they have lost today.

@Mcakes I was just thinking that! They must have lost a ton of sales today. I'm on an iPad and I'm getting nowhere fast. 

Experiencing the same. The main page loads fine but the rest of the links from there arent loading properly! 

I have no way to log on directly to BT on my phone anymore.

The left hand log in option hasn't worked for me for several months and I also never stay logged in (even if I clear my cache first).

Therefore, I've been relying on the left hand sign in link in the top menu.  But now the top menu isn't there.  

The only workaround I've found is to log on to Sephora and then hit my bookmarked link to BT and I stay logged in about 70% of the time...

My iPad is working fine with Safari.  Haven't tried desktop today.

It would be cool if some of us could test a beta version of the software changes before they go out to full production to help find defects early enough so that the Sephora developers could fix them ahead if the full rollout.  (Or does Sephora already do this?).

@Tamara76 I've had the same issues. The sign in on the left side doesn't work most of the time, but when it does load the login page, I'll sign in and then it loads to a "not found" page. Then I type in the BT site URL and sometimes I'll be logged in, sometimes I won't. I thought I was the only one jumping through hoops to login ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Tamara76I've had similar log in issues for months!!  Agreeing with your proposal to slowly integrate new software as opposed to a large overhaul that's filled with potholes.

As for the new log in issues today (for BT purposes): Firefox appears to be working on my laptop and Chrome on my phone

I'm not feeling it either, I mean i'm ok with the desktop but on my phone i'm not crazy about it.  The option at the bottom to switch to desktop on the mobile page is no longer there. So now I have to "request desktop" from the browser.  It's really not a big deal, however what tends to happen is a conflict in the near future where the mobile site will not allow mobile devices to access the desktop version. >=/

I am with you! I don't like the new way they have the Brands tab. Switch it back please Sephora ๐Ÿ˜ž Also I can foresee The Bazaar being an absolute nightmare tomorrow. 

I'm with you guys too! Why fix something that wasn't broken. Just needed a few tweaks. ๐Ÿ˜ž

When ebates has a 3x the cash back event but Sephora is not included ๐Ÿ˜ž 

The promo says I can pick two but once I'm in there I'm only allowed one.   Not cool. 

IMG_7925.PNGIMG_7923.PNG

When I just purchased from a company this afternoon and they send me an email a few hours later reminding me to reorder so I won't run out. The dang item hasn't even shipped yet. 

๐Ÿ˜‚ they're just making sure you're covered in case you wanna generously slather your product all over repeatedly.  

Sephora offering Paypal at checkout, but if you try to return an item you can't get a refund.  They will only issue a gift card or store credit.  I don't get it!

You can. ! I've returned twice now and for some reason it shows up as a gift card was used. But I tell them I used PayPal and have the cc I used. If you used PayPal and it went through via your checking instead of debit or cc then I don't know. But I suggest using a cc linked to your PayPal so you have no issues returning. 

@MiaM7 WHAAAATTTT I didn't know that!!! I always pay with paypal because most of the times I leave my purse in the car.....

testing