Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Sephora at the Eaton's Centre. It's always an awful experience.

The staff are always swamped, the place looks like a tornado has ripped through it, everything you're looking for is OOS, the lines are 10 miles long, and you can't move without bumping into 5 people. If you need a moment of calm you're forced to retreat to the hair care section.

I had forgotten all these things when I decided to walk in there yesterday evening. I now remember why I prefer to shop online.

I was also there yesterday evening to do a return! Very weird experience as the staff member hadn't even heard of BITE beauty, which was the brand of the item I was returning. Not to mention the oppressive, loud as hell music pumping though the store! I can't relax and browse with that music being nailed into my brain!

I share the same feelings about my local Sephora (Powell St in SF). It is a beautiful location but there are just so many customers that I never get helped when I actually need the help and I have to bump into tons of people to just get by the aisles. I only ever go in when I need to get something I need ASAP like hairspray but I rarely go on my lunch breaks to browse anymore...

What in the world is going on with BT lately?! It's so slow, glitchy and unresponsive most of the time! I can't!

Is it just me?!

upload_2820059239672813769.gif

Hehe, just loving the gif.

Not just you... driving me nuts too!

I've noticed this usually happens when they change things around here/on the site. Curious what is it about this time, what is it gonna be...? Will it even be something "visible" to us...?

@lyravega  I wonder if it has to do with the new website design that showed up this morning.

Yep, @veronika23 . I think that was that. And, whoa! What in the world happened with everything?! Was this supposed to be better or something?! Me no like. What a mess! I haven't even tried to log in last couple of days or so cuz BT was just being so incredibly what I call "stupid". Ain't nobody got time fo dat! And, now this! SPOOOOCKKKK!!! I need you again!

upload_3188885933157310121.gif

upload_5195555246288345461.gif

upload_445214441290308249.gif

Oops. I guess Spock was busy. Oh well, Kirk will do.

@lyravega 😄 My sentiments exactly!

@lyravegahaha me no like either!

It is not just you. I am having the same issues. Hearting problems, error messages, and slow loading threads. Testing my patience LOL! 

Yes! All of that, too! Gah!

Good for you, at least your patience is still there. Mine is gone, baby, gone! 😄

raw.gif

Now mine is on the way out! 😄

Haha, ohhh, love this one! 😄

when you have seasonal allergies and you think it's under control at the moment and then a sneezing fit hits

you also start feeling the sinus cavity pressure 😞

good bye to all the foundation around my nose

Ugh that's the worst! Feel better soon @flyte, just went through all that myself. I just wore moisturizer and topped it off with Hourglass Dim Light lol. 

*I acknowledge that this is totally of my own fault and doing*

When you hastily reach for a product in the back of your medicine cabinet and knock down your Ole Henriksen eye gel container, have it bounce off your bathroom counter, land on the floor, and the cap pop off due to impact while a piece cracks off.....

LUCKILY the gel is SO thick that noooooooo product spilled out or flung itself all along my wall during the chaos. The side of the cap is the only casualty, but the piece that cracked off didn't cut into the top piece that covers the opening so I can still twist the lid back into place and everything is covered.

WHEW!

This happened to my phone a year ago, but my phone actually joined the Olympics without my knowing, joined the swim team, and somersaulted to its death...into the toilet. -_-

Ohhhh noez!!!!! 

Perfect score on the phone's form and execution.....zero points for the trouble.

Those milliseconds where it's falling are almost worse than after the fact because you still have a sliver of hope that it won't break!

1 Reply
testing