Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

I didn't react quick enough to catch it after it hit the counter and was on its way to the floor. The floor is what cracked the lid. 

On the other hand, earlier this week I knocked my serum bottle from its shelf but caught it midway in its fall before it hit my counter.

Can't win them all, I guess ๐Ÿ˜›

can someone tell me what on earth the odds are that I would go to depot my too faced cocoa contour and somehow the pan would FLY into the air and land in the cup of .5" of water **on the other side of the room**!?!? I mean, it was like my chocolate soleil had a death wish.

and this is by far the worst case of hard pan I've ever had in my life. ugh. anyone have a fix? ๐Ÿ˜ž

3 Points!  Score!  @Alicehoopz

So sorry to hear this happened, but it sounds kind of amazing like when my daughter is playing volleyball in her school gym and one of the girls hits the volleyball right into the basketball hoop! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am terrible at fixing messed up mkaeup, but I hope someone has a solution for you!

@Tamara76 I coached volleyball for a few years and I'm a PE teacher. There are few things in the gym that make me happier than when a volleyball goes in a basketball hoop in the middle of play. 

LOL!  I love it, too! For some reson, the refs don't give them any points for making a basket, though.....  @alexasteph

Seriously! I missed my calling, who knew I'm an all star basketball player!?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Alicehoopz Are you surprised? I mean... look at your name. ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

Your bronzer wanted to take a quick dip!

Bad bronzer! No swimming!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

OMG that's horrible =( I wish I could help but I have some of my own makeup to fix that I haven't bothered with!

My lips are in such bad shape and hurting like crazy... I don't know if it's because I was sick or testing a new product... guess I'll find out soon enough. ๐Ÿ˜„

Have you found anything to soothe your lips yet @veronika23?

@Beadshopgirl  yes ๐Ÿ™‚ My HG lip balm is always to the rescue! Thx!  I just wonder if it was the new product creating this problem... it's a weird kind or dry lips.

When UPS tracking states that your package is out for delivery while you're eagerly waiting at home all day but the driver is too lazy to actually do his job and drops it off at the UPS store and updates the status as 'customer was unavailable for delivery' ๐Ÿ˜ค

IMG_0406.JPG

Ups should have delivered my 2 day rouge packages tuesday. But instead i keep getting "Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed" every day in email. Ups used to be the best, not so lately. Ontrac is better here. 

My usps person does that all the time! we open our mailbox sometimes and it's totally empty when it's even a junk mail day and we know he skipped out lol

Yuck! I've had that happen as well. It makes no sense. Some of them just seem to despise their jobs lol. I hate when they've noted 'attempted delivery' (or maybe that was fedex) and not even bothered knocking on the door and I know this because I was at home -_-

yuppp I know this story. it makes my blood boil every time.

look I gotta do my job, you do your job, UPS/USPS (oddly, I've never had this issue with fedex but I think they are the least frequently used)

@oceanics This happened to me about a month ago, and it dragged on for two days. I was so mad ๐Ÿ˜ก After I lit them up on Twitter and kept calling their customer service I haven't had any issues since haha. 

@alexasteph I tried to call their CS line and after endless waiting all I got was the run around. The driver does it so often now that I don't even bother to wait for it anymore. Granted, I only live 3 blocks away from the UPS store, but it would be nice to get my packages actually delivered and for him to do his job properly, lol. 

@oceanics I got a bit of a run around too. After I researched the the local distribution center I found out it was an issue very specific to them they were just scanning packages to make it look like they were delivering them, when they were actually back logged from some bad weather about a week earlier.  A few things with the "attempted delivery" didn't add up, which is why I called them out on it. It was really crappy of them to pretend they were doing their job when they were in fact avoiding it instead and trying to cover it up. 

15 Replies
testing