Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags (1)

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@kromance   ohhhh ok. I gotcha. Like a community mail box? That's what we have here in Canada for the most part.  People have their small box and at the bottom larger ones for parcels. The mail man leaves the big parcels there and a key in the individual mailbox. Once you get your package you just put the key in the mail slot.  Is it like that? Or it would have been left in your own box? Either way sounds like USPS might have left it open. I hope they fix this for you. Keep us posted. Heart

@veronika23 Yeah! It is sort of like that - but since i have made friends with the mail man, he usually just drops off the bigger packages at the front door/ leasing office instead of using the mail key system like you described.  Not going to lie, since i have moved to atlanta from Vancouver - my husband and i have been so cautious with all our sensitive mail.. Especially in the area we are at - shady central for real.  I can't wait till we both graduate and kick it from here (or atleast this area!) .. GAHHH. I'll keep you guys posted =) 

@kromance  maybe your mail man was sick and this was a replacement and was absent minded. In any case sorry you have to deal with this. Smiley Sad

I reallllllly hate the word "iconic" when it's used to describe absolutely everything. Just got an email from Sephora that mentioned the "...iconic pistachio caramel scent of Bum Bum Cream..."

oh my gosh, i get annoyed with that too! and i hate how people on social media keep using the word 'address' now..like someone should 'address' something, or ' i thought i should address it'.

so many annoying uses for words and phrases, particularly in the business sector. i keep a running list with my brother and laugh over it..i work at a library so I don't tend to hear these but he works in IT so he hears these all the time during meetings and conference calls..

Think outside the box

I may have a window for you

Content is king

Let’s not boil the ocean

Level playing field

Let’s workshop this

Shift the dial

Let’s socialize this

Fail forward

Pick the low-hanging fruit

Teachable moment

Synergize

It is what it is

Get the ball rolling

Ducks in a row

Game changer

Par for the course

On my radar

Elephant in the room

At the end of the day

Circle back

Drill down

Image result for cat wants something meme

@moxiepancakes omg this gif is both hilarious and disturbing ahah..is this what my cat really thinks about? No wonder she loves the catnip

surprises.jpg

We have a bunch of new people at work that like some of these phrases way too much -"Think strategically" is one I hear daily.  

Ducks in a row.jpg

@veronika23 lmao I feel like this accurately describes what goes on inside my head 80% of the time

@EmmyLovelol. Pretty much me all the time Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23 finally something who understands me!!

community.gif

@EmmyLove  Smiley Happy yup that's me Smiley Very Happy

Updug1.gifUpdug3.gif

Omg at "let's not boil the ocean"! These are too great. I don't work in a corporate world so I never hear these concoctions, I'm sure I'd get annoyed if I heard them but I'm laughing so hard imagining real straight faced people saying these phrases! 

Not a phrase, but I hate the word "whilst." I don't know why. But I hate it so much. 

"let's unpack this"

Honestly, "unpack this" must be the phrase of the week. I keep seeing it everywhere and it's killing me. 

hahahah! I hate certain phrases, too! 'First world problem' annoys me to no end.

I mean....a problem is a problem no matter geography. 

"It's not in our wheelhouse.."

Ohhhh I hate that one, too!  @Insomniacmuffin

this one is awful!! what even is a wheelhouse? like a shed? LOLL