Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Thank you! I clearly treated myself a few times....lol.

Anonymous Insider

My orders also are taking 3-4 days. According to the site, if you order on a Monday am it will arrive by Wednesday end of day. My products are coming Thursday or Friday. When I called I was told it can take 24-48 hours to process. What? How can they manage a 2 day shipping promise?

Anonymous Insider

Hm the site still says "And" for me (at least on the special offers pages)

Thanks everyone!

I had a tube of mascara at the perfect consistency and it was working wonderfully for me the last 3 weeks. NOT TODAY. You spend about a week getting that thing exactly where you want it, enjoy perfectly painted lashes for a while, then everything turns on you. Ugh.

Happy birthday fellow Aquarius!

Ugh!  This is the worst!!   😥  @alexasteph

@Tamara76 Then I live in denial and still try to make it work when it's obvious that tube is done for and I just need to toss it.

@alexasteph Happens to me too! I have so many mascaras yet don't want to get ride of the one lol

@CRAZY4MASCARA Given your username, this doesn't surprise me in the slightest 😅😂🤣

Another Beauty Pet Peeve today (I am on a roll) this time regarding Sephora

I placed an order last night and redeemed the TWOLIPS  promo after waiting around for a decent $35 promo for days..

I thought two lip minis for a $25 buy in was more useful to me than the $35 GlamGlow or EL perks. 

Got my shipping confirmation this morning and the lip balm was not listed. I check the site and now the wording is changed from an "and" to an "or."

Very obnoxious. Its relatively minor in life however it bugged me so much today that I sent an e-mail to customer service. 

Spoiler

promo e-mail:

Screenshot_2017-02-16-00-43-13-1.png

website tonight:

20170216_004734-1.jpeg

I received my order with the promo today and it had both UD as well as the Fresh Lip balm included! Wonder if they changed it later on because of stock issues/popularity 

That is sneaky of Sephora 😞

I'm super bummed too right now. Today I finally got the shipment confirmation from an order placed on the 13th. It was supposed to arrive today, but it hasn't even left the origin city. Double bummer: they canceled my Glamglow promo because it was oos by now. I'm sure if they had packed it when I placed the order, I'd have gotten it 😕 Triple bummer, I actually use glamglow and really wanted that promo 😞

@DaintyDiva

I'm so sorry that you missed out on the GlamGlow. I was hoping to redeem one of those to at least send to somebody but there's not many GlamGlow  (or EL) enthusiasts among my few friends. But if I would've known you were hoping for that one, I would've gladly added it & sent it to you.

But....hey, if you like GlamGlow, I have a few DS samples I could send your way?

@EvangelineDamon thank you, that's so nice of you! Heart Let me send you a pm 😉

@DaintyDiva I have a couple GlamGlow's myself that also need a good home.  Help me out, will ya?  00000.JPG

And it's not even my Bday until next week! 🙂

@ZombieMetroAnt Heart Thank you! that's really nice of you. I'll send you a pm. 

Did someone say birthday?! 000000000.JPGThis calls for a celebration (and my favorite confetti gif!!) @DaintyDiva Heart

Confetti.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you 🙂 Heart

breakfast at tiffanys.gif

I was going to take advantage of that offer, but only the Fresh lip balm was offered, nothing on the UD. I took advantage of another offer.

Hm the site still says "And" for me (at least on the special offers pages)

@EvangelineDamon Let me send you my Fresh balm (you'd be doing me a favor of giving it a good home).

testing