Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

mycousin.gif

my cousin in a nutshell.

Sending love, hugs, rainbows and kittens your way @Blackwhiskey

So sorry this is happening.  😥

hey @Blackwhiskey sending you love <3333 i feel you 100%, i have also not talked to my now ex in a full month and i also sometimes start crying out of nowhere. i'll just be sitting at work and something pops in my head and my eyes just well up with tears. its crappy and i dont know how to make it stop but just know that i'm crying right here along with you and you aren't alone.

@underwhelmed11 

😞 i'm sorry , i try my best not to cry but the tears just fall. i wish i knew he is safe, happy, even though he is probably not giving me a second thought. i wish i didn' think about him anymore, it's just painful! and then with that 50 shades of grey movie popping out everywhere ><

@Blackwhiskey ugh i hear you. and stupid valentine's day stuff every where! i'm sure he is hurting too, breakups are hard for both parties. 

Hey Blackwhiskey, I'm so sorry to hear that your life is in a turmoil again. You certainly don't deserve to be treated this way, much less by a relative.

Stay strong and know your friends here are sending good vibes and happy wishes your way. ❤️

Thank you ❤️ I've been locked in my room almost the whole day. Sadly praying won't make a person go away or I'd start doing that on the daily! lol Just waiting on my exercise stuff to get here so I can go running at the park.

@Blackwhiskey You can do fun evil things like Planks while waiting for your gear 🙂

• Thanks guys. Hearts said something that got me thinking and i got on kohls and ordered some pants, spoets bra, shirt, and some nice looking puma shoes. Im going to use that as my revenge and invite every fat shaming family member to suuuuuuk iiiiiiiiiit. Seriously.  Yesterday i didnt want to say why i got so dizzy and sick. Its from all my cousins smoking and horrible voice. Your neck muscles tense up. But i could over hear her telling my uncle in english so my mom wouldnt understand that its most likely from all the fat and that i have higu blllood pressure and proceeed to laugh about it.man. shes in her middle 40s or higher and she still axting like a teenager inaulting me. Its no wonder ot even her mom likes r. Since she hits her mom and screams obscenities at her. Sogh. Anyway. I have to deal cause its not like shes going anywhere now that my moms paying her. Even though im doing most of the stuff

Awww, BW, you can vent to us anytime. I am so sorry you are going through this - It sounds super stressful. 😞

I really hope things get better for you soon - Sending you love, hugs and sunshine.  We love you, girl!

@Blackwhiskey

hug3.jpg

I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I second everything everyone else has said. Always here for you to vent when needed. And if you need anyone to go kick that guys butt send me the address! 

Awww, Blackwhiskey, I'm so sorry. Sometimes it feels like all the awfulness in the world has your name on it, and you feel like you will collapse under the weight. Venting can help, so please, vent!

And one other thing. The ladies on this board are SO freaking nice! I love how y'all care so much about fellow cosmeticistas. You all deserve a hug just for that. 🙂

We are here as your escape and sounding board @Blackwhiskey ! You are not alone and if you ever need to vent you can always do so. Heartbreak really is the hardest thing to go through and I'm so sorry you're getting hit with it from multiple sides. You will get through this! Stay strong and vigilant as a source for your own happiness and no one can ever take that away from you. Sending you good vibes ❤️ 

venting is good...especially when it becomes ever difficult to rise above. but you will. and life will become sunny again. and in the meantime, it's okay to feel mad, sad, frustrated, and upset. and to seek out those that make it just a little easier to breathe. just know people love and support you and are better themselves because of your strength and perserverence. big hugs.

I wish I could give you a big hug right now.  You may not know me, I'm more of a reader, less of a poster, but you should know how inspirational you are to both me and so many others on BT.  Not simply for your artistic capabilities, but the respectful and friendly way you help others out and the enthusiasm you show for the community.  I know you're feeling down, and can only hope that all of the amazing ladies and gentlemen here can bring a little light into your life right now.   If there's ever anything any of us can do to help, don't ever feel sorry for asking, or venting! xoxo

I second missjeanie! @Blackwhiskey  You're amazing and I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough time currently.

Well friggen farbacgastablugger!!!!   I pulled these out of the packaging after buying the set before Christmas and tucked them away with all my other lippies and forgot about them.  I just 'found' them and am sad.  They were melted!!!!  I can still use them but man is this ever annoying.  One survivor.IMG_7639.JPG

this is sad 😞 BUT all i can focus on is that gorgeous mirror & TF collection behind... 😍

Agree @whitepolkydots!

That mirror @heartsmyface! I'm so curious about what your battle station looks like 😄

@whitepolkydots@Libellules the mirror is from Jill Stuart.  Do I actually use it?  No.  It's just there to look pretty.  

And yeah, I haven't found a home for the TF lippies yet.  The boys don't quite fit in my lipstick towers and it doesn't seem right to have them in a drawer. I tried putting them on display cause they're essentially homeless.  

Things haven't changed much from the last last time I posted my vanity area, but once I have time to tidy up (fingerprints everywhere!!) I'll be sure to post some pics in the battle station thread.  

Looks like someone got hungry. 😞

1 Reply
testing