Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Bahahahahahahaha!!!!   They're really outdoing themselves!!!!   Just when you think they can't get any worse.... 😂🙄. At least they're honest.

Omg I don't know whether to laugh or cry at how ridiculous The Bay is.

-___-

I just looked at the spoiler. What a bunch of dum dums! 

@veronika23 im going to take a guess without looking at the spoiler. Could it possibly be 0.05? 

That is crazy!

Please post this on all of their social media platforms 🙄 

What on earth? That is so ridiculous. 😞 @veronika23.

HAHAHA What the HECK? I have no words

Omg WHAT?!?! Wow I have no words for the bay anymore.  I'm sorry V that really womps (recess anyone haha). Ummm that's a new low they hit. I knew they were crazy but sending out .05 has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard. I thought the giant boxes for one sample was bad enough!!! They had shown so many nice samples and I had contemplated making a purchase myself at that time and stopped myself since I had spent tons already. In the past they have sent GWP with no problem.  Yesterday on the news I heard they expect lower sales this year. We'll no duh- especially if they aren't going to pay attention to the customers they already have. Talk about failed customer retention! Are you going to call again?

yeah no **** they will loose money... When I call a Bay store it takes forever to reach someone to talk to... Sometimes no one is at the counter and it rings somewhere else and sometimes I get the store manager... what? Twice during the last week of Dec I had to wait over 15 minutes to talk to someone. With Nordstrom I get the operator right away and transferred to the department I want super fast! Even on boxing day!!!!

So yeah with Nordies here and them having the worst cs I have ever seen it's no surprise that they project lower sales. I might call again yes.

Current pet peeve: I have been browsing the Nars Tinted Moisturizer & Foundations trying to sample them and pick a shade, when I notice that overnight the prices seem to have gone up. I thought I was imagining it until I went into Nordstrom and they have it priced cheaper! It's only $1-2 but why on earth would Sephora raise the prices on Nars products higher than they are on the Nars site...and every department store as well. >-[

It is about the time of year that pretty much all products have a price increase. It just shows up on some retailers earlier than others. @xcicee

Darn I didn't realize that they increased the price every year, thank you. I will try to buy all my essentials before next year's hike this time! I couldn't buy from a cheaper retailer because I was trying to use my VIB 10% off coupon before it expired. 

did you accidently end up on the Canadian site? 

I just double checked but it's showing for the U.S site 😞 A bunch of Nars products have gone up by a dollar or 2...the Audacious lipsticks are $34 now. They were expensive enough already! 

When you accidentally spray dry shampoo directly into your ear.....

@Tamara76This happens to me all the time!

P.S. I also hate it when I set my face after I put dry shampoo into my hair. Sometimes I forget and I realize my mistake when the front of my hair and babyhairs are wet and chunky again 😞

I always think I should get one of these for when I set my face with my UD spray, so that it doesn't get in my hair..

a8f1365e4b0cb3127b04c77683109db1.jpg

Brilliant! @Insomniacmuffin

Ugh I know what you mean about setting your face after drying:straightening/dry shampooing your hair!   The same thing happens to me!  😞   @KatieJiang

Urban Decay would have made a MINT in the 80's marketing their UD Setting spray as a multi-tasking hair setting spray...

17-80s-hair.jpg

testing