Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Yes this happened to me as well 😕.  It'll be back in stock!

That's awful! I hope you're able to get a replacement. 

Oh no! That's terrible. I would be so sad =/ I hope you're able to get your replacement!!

So sad!!!!!!  😥😥😥

I hope you can get a replacement soon!

Ugh, how annoying! I have heard/seen this happening with her products a lot! It honestly turns me off from the brand entirely... Even though the shadows are apparently absolutely amazing (when they aren't shattered). Hopefully you can get your money refunded.

Oh no, I'm so sorry! I hope you can get it rectified. That is such a beautiful palette (best palette I've ever bought if I'm being honest). 

Oh no!  So sad!  What lovely colors those are!  I hope you're able to get a replacement.

Oh no, makeup should never arrive broken! The colours look fantastic too... Is the seller willing to do an exchange?

yikes, no bueno 😢.  hopefully whoever you ordered from will get more so you can do an exchange 

Oh no!!! I'm sorry @StyleLynn, that's so disappointing!

Oh goodness, that is heartbreaking just to see a picture of.

The colors swatch so beautifully, which makes it even sadder. haha

Not beauty related but 😠 This dry winter air and the static electricity it creates. I get shocked every time I touch a door knob or walk too closely around a corner. And I work at a hotel so I touch a lot of doors every day. I find myself constantly asking people for high fives or smacking random metal objects so I'm at least not surprised by the shock. 

I got a shock today from a grocery store shelf it  made a sound and made me jump, my hand hurt afterwards. I had to get an employee to make him check there was not a live wire somewhere near the shelf LOL (there wasn't)

I buy a can of Static Gaurd and spray constantly to combat this.  I hate when my hair is staticy.

@Anonymous  I was at my parents this weekend and in desperate need of static guard for my hair. Couldn't get the nozzle to work. Booooo. 

Fun fact: the can expired in 2004. 

I've been shocking and getting shocked by my cats, lol. Now they're mopping because they want pets but hate the shocks. Winter can be some fun(painful) times.

Yup! I just shocked the dog and he scurried away. Oops. 😞

I feel feel so bad when my cat goes to sniff my hand and her little nose gets a shock. 

LOL my cat shocks me all the time. I've been getting shocked by my own hair too. 😞

Happens with my cat too. He doesn't seem to notice as much as I do. As long as the hand keeps moving he's satisfied. 

testing