Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

ughhh when people bump into me and don't say sorry, i get so ragey. how rude!

I do wonder about some people.  Maybe it's that we really do live up to our stereotype in Canada and apologize for everything, but it seems so downright rude to bump into someone and continue on with no apology.  Getting lipstick on someone while doing it deserves an emphatic 'I'm sooooo sorry!'.  

I hope it washed out for you:(

Yikes, that's just obnoxious!! So sorry you had to deal with that! 😞

@angel7594,  

I can't believe how unbelievably rude this woman was!  😞

I hope the lipstick will come out of your shirt!

Her rudeness was appalling to me as well @tsavorite. I think I should just order all of my makeup online.

😡 WOW! I can't say what I might have done in this situation. I might have had to walk away before I retaliated in kind. What a jerkfaced jerk! So sorry @angel7594

It was really, really hard to suppress my anger, especially since my shirt was new. Uggh!

@angel7594 I can only imagine. Sometimes my mouth starts moving before I get a chance to think (working on this character defect) and I can be not so kind. I think I would have blurted out some choice curse words in this situation. Or grabbed that lipstick and smeared it all over her jerky face LOL! I hope it comes out.

Hahaha! It was just good that I was on my break and had to leave. More time may have been a bad thing muahaha! 😄

It saved you some jail time 😄

Jail is my retirement plan if the stock market crashes again.

Hey man, you get free room and board, you get to work out so no gym fees and I hear you meet super interesting people!

Don't forget the arts and crafts portion of being in jail - all the ways to make a shank! 😉

@GennX This comment drew me into this thread, lol.  

@heartsmyface

Muahahhahaha my plan is working! 😉

I remember watching some doc on what it's like inside jail and there was a portion with one of the corrections guards displaying all the shanks they found during the various cell-to-cell checks and post-inter-inmate violence - the sheer number alone was shocking, the creativity was impressive. The best was the one made from the paper meal tray and used layers of oatmeal applied after each previous one had dried. The melted toothbrush handle with one of the blades from a safety razor stuck into it via the melting process was boring in comparison. 😛

And here I thought jail was all about learning to make alcohol with rotten apples.  Life skills. 

@heartsmyface

Pruno! It smells awful enough that you'd think the inmates would be loathe to taste it.

Necessity is the mother of invention - and also creativity when one is in jail with access to more traditional means of weaponry being prevented. 😉

Still, I have always wondered how it was discovered that the oatmeal served for breakfast worked fantastically as a hardening agent that also works as a glue

OH NO @angel7594 It annoys me when people don't say sorry! But to laugh is worse!! I am sorry!!!! I know this happened to someone else on here and someone posted what to do to get lipstick out of your shirt, I cant remember but I bet they will see this and post!  I wish I could remember.  If it comes to me I will tell you.  Sorry again for the rude person at the store! ❤️

Thanks Jen! ❤ 

Oh no!  That is so rude!  😞

I hope you are able to get the lipstick out of your shirt.

Thanks Tamara! ❤

4 Replies
testing