Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

why not use oil...i no its disgusting to add it on face 

That's cruddy.  It sounds like you could benefit from both a daily/3x weekly peeling product and some beauty oil.  

Sheet masking before applying makeup is fantastic for moisturizing all those dry areas as well.  

I have have a love hate relationship with Porefessional. I like it for mattifying the skin but not so much for pores.    

When the UPS guy asks if you work at Sephora because you get so many packages from them....

IMG_8101.JPG

This looks like my front door 😄

I bring in my empty Sephora boxes to work, because they're a great size for shipping out orders. My coworkers think I have a problem... 

Today I happened to be in the lobby when the mail was being delivered to our building.. I nicely asked the Canada Post guy if there was anything packages for my unit, since I was heading out..

he said.. and I quote..

"I don't have any packages for (my last name), you know - you have to NOT get a package for one day so you'll appreciate when they come"

I don't know what made me giggle more.. that he knew who I was out of all his route... or that he lectured me.. hahahahahahah.

@InsomniacmuffinThat is hilarious!  Guess we're all in the same boat! 🙂

Hehe @Tamara76 my postman has asked me the same thing /.\

Lol!  I'm glad I'm in good company here! 🙂

@Tamara76 I've been meaning to tell you, I know your daughter got the NYX advent calendar. I just deployed my shadows into a zpalette so I would get more use out of them, it worked like a charm and would be a great idea if she doesn't reach for singles much:D

@StephaniLynn  Thanks for the tip! 

This is a great idea and I think it will help her remember to use them more often!  She liked all of the eyeshadow shades except one (which she gave to me, of course).  I will add a z palette to my next order!

My UPS and postal carrier give us the side eye because my son orders his auto parts online that are always heavy boxes 😞 and of course, there are my beauty purchases. We are being judged, lol.

Bahaha hmmm wonder what my neighbours think when I visit my community mailbox sometimes and run with packages....in my PJs...must look like some sort of creeper 😄

LOL 😄 Yes we alllllll work for Sephora 😉 hahaha 😛 

Curious to know whatcha got now!!! =D

🙂  I'll post in the hauls thread when I get home.  Lol.

I bet the UPS guy is curious too lol...I always wonder what my mail lady thinks of me :$

Not sure where to put this, but I'm having serious deja vu or I saw the future earlier today in another thread...

This is not an actual beauty pet peeve...

Have any of you been able to snag anything from Holt Refrew sale section at all? They have some really good discounts on designer stuff. But everything's alway OOS. I wonder were them ever in stock...It's like sephora epic rewards...

I picked up some sale items recently, but they weren't er exciting ones. I also missed out on the expensive chocolate, like Asche 😞

no chocolate??? sign me up for the revolt.

I've never managed to snag something on sale from Holts. I just wanted some ridiculously expensive chocolate and even that was OOS. -__-

testing