Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Hopefully they can find more in stock somehow. It was such a nice gift with the samples. The description is misleading since it only says the document holder but she agreed that the document holder was not a value of $220 by itself. 

What? I don't remember seeing that about just the document holder.

@veronika23 I'm trying to find it but it doesn't even show up on their site anymore. All the pictures showed the product but then the description said value of up to $220 and the details were only two bullet points:

- document holder

- dimensions of document holder

Still, all the promotional pictures showed the samples so I assumed they didn't list them in case they replace them with other samples if they run out. If I find it again, I'll def screen shot. 

@vhm333  it's alright. Thx! I went looking too and only found the pic and said gwp. Sorry but if you show pictures of samples and the documents holder saying it's a gwp and don't include the samples that's false advertising.

" Advertisements must not contain, or directly or by implication make, inaccurate, deceptive or otherwise misleading claims, statements, illustrations or representations."

Total fail on that ^^ one The Bay!

Yeah exactly! I mentioned that when she read the description but then she conceded that it's strange to include the pictures and the claimed value doesn't add up. Did anyone actually get the document holder with the samples? 

I don't recall reading that either V! The Bay makes no sense =/ How odd....*scratches head*

Yeah. It is odd.

I hope the CS will make it up to you! The bay is the worst. I don't even wanna talk about my order history...

Same thing here. So infuriating. I waited on the phone for 20+ min for CS then got disconnected. Lovely.

Got an email reply today "We'd like to offer you 15% off your next purchase and free shipping."

Ugh, thanks? I'm VIP and get free shipping anyways and $20 off $100 coupons so that is not something I will ever use.

I feel like I should give up at this point but I am so annoyed I just can't.

Wow how annoying. They showed so many nice samples and didn't give any of them?!? Wow 😳 How they run the company is beyond me 😂 I hope they send your samples!

None!  I don't understand how they can function either. Pretty unacceptable for a company their size in 2016.  I have to call but don't expect much since they are pretty useless all around. Thx!

True. Ugh good luck with the call!

What is the deal with that company?!

How disappointing. 😞

Oh @angel7594  if I only knew... I only shop there because of the 20$ off 100$ coupons. 😄

i've been spending wayt oo much this december. gifts for the family. gifts for me. especially this TF Peach stuff. kvd. everything. i just placed another order on wet n wild new products. and also etude house on amazon. WHEN WILL IT STOP?! ugh

I feel you 😕 I want to be like treat yo self but i've already treated myself all through december ugh 😧

i've treated myself every day since black friday. LOL >< horrible

right? T_T it's like "oh just one more, it's limited edition for the holidays!" ha ha ha...sigh

I feel the same way. I've spent a small fortune on Christmas gifts (and stuff for me), and I really want to get just one more gift...but it's another $120. Don't think I can do it anymore...but I really want to. 😞

My peeve of the day is seeing 8 million newcomer posts about the reward cards not working on the main BT page and clogging it up. LOL If people would take a minute to read an FAQ, they'd see that Sephora was extending it until the end of today. 

testing