Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@heartsmyface  welcome to the wonderful world of I can't keep track of my makeup 😄 Now if you start a spreadsheet to keep track of your items be prepared to fall on your *** 😄

Been there, tried that and never used it.  Waste of two weeks.  Blah! 

Ugh, I keep having to search my Sephora purchase history to see if I've purchased it before. I have so many products stashed around my room, I'm never sure what I have

Oooooooops! You know we all are curious what product made its way into your home, twice... 😄

Lol, it's a really pretty mermaidy sparkley!

MAC Try Me On Dazzleshadow image.jpegCapturing the beauty in a photo is not happening for me. 

The Bay...again.

upload_8543772635310136991.gif

I placed an order for 3 products last week. Two were being shipped from a store, one (a robe) from the warehouse. The two products in store shipped the same day and have been delivered. The  robe, from the warehouse, has made no progress whatsoever. I'm going to take a guess and assume that somehow the Bay thinks the order has been completed, and the robe isn't ever going to be on it's way. -___- I've e-mailed them but haven't head anything yet. On the bright side, at least they haven't charged me for it.

What makes this all the more ridiculous is that I walked through The Bay a day ago and saw the same robe on a display (with about 100 of them in stock). I wanted to just buy it there and then, but with my luck the second I buy it in store it'll get shipped to me, and then I'll have two. XD

The Bay: 

upload_5396946322895059666.gif

since 1670.

Ugh. Sorry.  They have HORRIBLE CS!  Seems to be a trend now... horrible cs. Hope it gets to you soon. You can always try to call... but you'll probably want to rip your hair out!

At this point I think I'll just pick it up in store, and if I ever get the other one in the mail I'll just return one of them. It's a Christmas gift, so I still have a few weeks to see what happens. 😛 I just can't believe how often they manage to mess up the simplest things. -__-

They never respond back to emails.  The same thing happened to me with a gwp, but I did receive it a week later.  I really don't get this store and warehouse in different locations deal.  Seems inefficient. 

I'm glad you eventually got the gwp! I wonder if something similar will happen to me (not holding my breath though). I've only had one issue with their shipping in the past (they said something had been shipped when it hadn't), and their customer service was very quick to remedy the problem. I was hoping for the same this time around. 😞

Finally got my UD $20 kickback and 20% off coupon. Perfect time to buy a palette, except all the ones I want are sold out on the website (and available everywhere else that I don't have a great discount). And of course the 20% expires at the end of December, so I can't use it on the new palette. I'll probably just hold onto my $20 off and get the Afterdark palette next sale (if I can wait that long lol). I debated the Moondust, but ultimately it just isn't worth it for only 8 shades that I already have (admittedly less sparkly) dupes of.

Youtube and IG stars and their idiotic challenges... Now it's full face of food makeup challenge. Saw this video on my FB feed.. she uses a bunch of food to do her makeup. Like seriously???  Ugh!  That whole world get on my nerves and I don't get it.

There's a face full of glitter challenge too and it's dangerous because craft glitter isn't meant for use on the face. You could get some in your eyes and go blind

Exactly.  It's basically micro shards.  I did stupid stuff like that in elementary school cause I didn't know better.  

OMG!!  Just saw this...ack, so tacky & unnecessary  😱😧

IMG_0065.PNG

This is just too much. It gives her skin a horrible texture.

What a waste of beautiful glitter😥  

OMG, that has to be some sort of a bad joke. As in, "lets see how many suckers we can get to try this."

Ew.

I'll put certain foods on my face (honey, egg whites) as a mask, but wouldn't think about putting anything else on my face! ick!

@k617  yeah like it's nice to use certain foods for a mask because it has benefits but this is just dumb... I don't get it.

Ha, I watched a couple of those in the summer where they were using peanut butter as foundation.  Ugh!  I don't like getting peanut butter on my fingers let alone my face.  I couldn't stop watching cause it was like watching a train wreck

testing