Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Haha and of course 30+ listings on ebay..😅 This happens for every single hyped launch. Ugh.

^ The most annoying thing of all= resellers!!! Good grief =/

Pet peeve: this error that has frequently been popping up on Sephora's mobile site for weeks, forcing me to shop from the app instead. Does anyone else keep getting this, particularly when trying to get to the previous page? I've reported it already.

IMG_6650.JPG

Not so much a pet peeve, but more like something that I just don't get. The Bay sent me a birthday coupon e-mail with $10 off $50...but it can only be used in stores. Why?! They have online discount codes all the time. Why should this be any different? :S

Happy Birthday (or belated)!!!! ❤️

@jesscheems Thank you!! ❤️ (it was on the 21st).

My birthday discount stays unused due to this very reason.

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me.  They have great deals, but I always get slightly irritated shopping with them.  

image.jpeg

Thank you @heartsmyface 😄

So cute ❤️

@PaletteAddict99 I love your new profile pic 😄

Thank you @jesscheems I always tease my husband that he is sooo Grinchy, so I got him the costume on Amazon for Christmas last year LOL

Oh the Bay.... why do you always complicate things 😄

I hate that too! Why can't I just use the discount online 😕 

When there is a price discrepency among retailers. I was going to buy Chanel's Poudre Universelle Compacte on Neiman Marcus to get the cyber monday gift card promo. However, the Chanel compact on Neiman Marcus retails for $52 while other retailers all sell for $45. I used the Online Chat on Neiman Marcus to get a price check but after getting a greeting from a chat agent and after waiting for about 10 minutes, I got dropped from the online chat 😞

Ack!  Getting dropped makes it so much worse.  

Oh no! Sorry 😞 I so agree with that price discrepancy... it sucks... especially when it's a big gap like that!

When you don't need more makeup and a palette that you Neeeeeed appears. Why do all 3 colors have to be pretty? Also, how have I  not picked up Incandescent Electra yet?  

http://www.sephora.com/strobe-lighting-blush-palette-P41124789?skuId=1845296&om_mmc=aff-linkshare-re...

Anonymous Insider

Incandescent Electra is my favorite @moxiepancakes

Definitely a must have.

Noo stop the enabling!

Ditto... wish I knew this was coming. I just picked up one of the blushes during the sale (not in this palette). I might still get this if I can catch it...

We've had so much news about Black Friday deals which were mostly lame but hardly any news about these Cyber Monday releases...

testing