Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@jesscheems Thank you!! ❤️ (it was on the 21st).

My birthday discount stays unused due to this very reason.

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me.  They have great deals, but I always get slightly irritated shopping with them.  

image.jpeg

Thank you @heartsmyface 😄

So cute ❤️

@PaletteAddict99 I love your new profile pic 😄

Thank you @jesscheems I always tease my husband that he is sooo Grinchy, so I got him the costume on Amazon for Christmas last year LOL

Oh the Bay.... why do you always complicate things 😄

I hate that too! Why can't I just use the discount online 😕 

When there is a price discrepency among retailers. I was going to buy Chanel's Poudre Universelle Compacte on Neiman Marcus to get the cyber monday gift card promo. However, the Chanel compact on Neiman Marcus retails for $52 while other retailers all sell for $45. I used the Online Chat on Neiman Marcus to get a price check but after getting a greeting from a chat agent and after waiting for about 10 minutes, I got dropped from the online chat 😞

Ack!  Getting dropped makes it so much worse.  

Oh no! Sorry 😞 I so agree with that price discrepancy... it sucks... especially when it's a big gap like that!

When you don't need more makeup and a palette that you Neeeeeed appears. Why do all 3 colors have to be pretty? Also, how have I  not picked up Incandescent Electra yet?  

http://www.sephora.com/strobe-lighting-blush-palette-P41124789?skuId=1845296&om_mmc=aff-linkshare-re...

Anonymous Insider

Incandescent Electra is my favorite @moxiepancakes

Definitely a must have.

Noo stop the enabling!

Ditto... wish I knew this was coming. I just picked up one of the blushes during the sale (not in this palette). I might still get this if I can catch it...

We've had so much news about Black Friday deals which were mostly lame but hardly any news about these Cyber Monday releases...

This makes me wanna pull out the poor neglected hourglass blushes I do have and give them well deserved love.

i do not need

i do not need

i do not need

I have the holiday palette from last year and still, I want this one. I need to be talked out of it. 

I do not need!

I think I am gonna get it.....

I got weak and followed the link and was relieved to see its sold out online in Canada.  I can now go about pretending I have willpower. 

Edit-darn, it's back in stock.  

Me too @moxiepancakes @TriesToBoClassy!

I'm going to need this one and the NARS Unfiltered I. Trying not to get II. I don't have any Hourglass blushes yet, hope this doesn't disappoint!

Is Nars still20% odd online @k617

testing