Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

@Melissa136 I can check my Ulta for you this weekend if you want!

@ShannonAlexis, that's so sweet of you! Unfortunately, I'm in Canada so I don't want to bother you with international shipping and customs. I'll keep checking my stores ๐Ÿ˜‰

Probably so repetitive from everyone here already said many times, but why, oh why, oh why, do I have to purchase the BITE duos with a lipstick color?  I just want all the toppers.  Smart, yet so evil !๐Ÿ˜†

When you're going on a trip and rush to pack and head out the door to only remember after you're on your way that you forgot you bag of skincare....UGH! 

When you're packing up to go back home and your partner is needlessly rushing you out the door and you forget to check the shower/tub area assuming your partner did it, only to realize (when you're already halfway home) that you forgot your shampoo, conditioner, body wash and soap container. This just happened to me and I'm mourning the loss of my pretties. Nov sale here I come!  

Call the hotel and ask if they would send them to you.  Often times they will do this free of charge.  My hubby left his tempurpedic pillow at a hotel one time.  He called the hotel and they sent it to him.

I've had a hotel fed ex me my very first Chi straightener when I left it behind several  years ago - I thought that was awesome service!  

Oh no! ๐Ÿ˜ž

:'(

bother.jpg

My OCD wants to know...WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!?!

Sort of reminds me of the Dose of Colors hidden treasure palette. Beautiful colors, would love to have it, except the attempt to be unique is just messy/ugly looking more than fun or creative. Not to mention taking up a needlessly large amount of space on what could have been a smaller palette. 

I felt the same way when I first saw these. Why so much extra space? Especially that the left side has more space vs the right. I tried to look past it and focus on the pretty colors

eVNrP.jpg

upload_4529454463744953307.gif

Seriously though, why would you do this?! Why?!?!

8cb0d465b43539ee4bb566a65ee72946.jpg

Nope! 

I saw this in my hair salon and shuddered in disgust. 

OMG WHY!

I have no idea why it is like that, but there other color options are the same. Smith & Cult. I saw them on Beautylish today. It was horrifying. 

ugh, this would drive me crazy.  The second I saw the photo I tilted my head to make it more visually pleasing ๐Ÿ˜› 

Eww it's not even tilted and in the center! I'd be annoyed enough at the tilt but.. It's tilted AND to the right, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY @Samtian

@Samtian, I could not purchase this because of my OCD. I would get anxiety every time I opened it. 

This fills me with so much rage.  WHY?

testing